New Beginning

Karan is a popular actor in the industry 

Tejasswi is also a known actor in the industry 

They both met each other in Bigg Boss 15 and both of them fall in love 

It's been a year since they are together

In this 1 year of being together the both of them are becoming more and more stronger. Not just them becoming stronger but their families are also becoming stronger. Karan's parents love Teja more than Karan. Teja's parents love Karan more than Teja. Karan's sisters and Jiju treat Teja like their chotu sister. Pra and Karan are like brothers. They all have good bond with Deepika as well.

Finally today is their marriage... 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karan's POV

Finally the day has arrived. The day that I have been yawning for the past 35 years in my life. Today is the every important day of my life. From today onwards I have to more responsible. From today I am going to wake up and sleep seeing her beautiful cute laddo face. I am also going to spent the rest of my life with love of my life my Laddo. Today we are getting married... 

I am getting married to the lady who loves me more than herself and loves my family like hers and love my friends like how I love them. The lady who knows me in and out. The lady who understands me more than anyone could. The lady who knows what I am feeling and thinking by seeing face and my expressions. The lady who trust more than I trust myself. The lady who takes care of me like my mom. The lady who will pamper and take care of like a baby me when I fall sick.

I can't wait to see her. It has been 3 days since i last saw her. Mom strictly told me that i am not allowed to see before the marriage. I only be able to see her when she enters the stage. All this while i have been looking at my watch and the clock on the wall. The time is running very slowly to day. I am hating the fact that the time is running slowly. After about 15 mins, my wonderful Brother-In-Law Pra came to my room. (POV End)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pra: Hi Bhai,

K: Hi Pra, you are looking soo handsome man  

Pra: Thank you bhai. You are also looking dashing.

K: Thanks Pra, how long more will it take. I can't wait to see my laddo...

Pra: That's why i am here. I am here to bring to the stage as the wedding ceremony is going to start.

K: Yahhh ... ( Pra was able to the child Karan as he was super happy to see his laddo)

Pra: Chal bhai...

The two of them held each other hands and went to the stage. Once Karan enter the stage he saw his family and friends (Teja's as well). 

Everyone: WOW, you looking very handsome Karan...

K: Thank you everybody...

Karan's Outfit