That Night

At Karan's Room

Teju was sitting Infront of the dressing table and trying to remove the blouse knot. But, she wan not able to do it.

Karan went up to her to help her.

He touched her back. Teju felt a shiver in her body. She wasn't able to express the feeling. Karan went on to kiss her back and shoulder. She felt butterfly in her stomach. Than he turned her and smashed his lips on hers. Teju was shock at fast but after giving Karan letting to enter her mouth, she couldn't stop herself from responding. Both of started to explore their mouth. After about a good 30mins of kiss, both of  them was out of breath. Teju was breathing heavily. 

K: Laddo i want more princess. May I?

T: Of course Sunny...

With that Karan start to remove every cloth that is covering her beautiful and soft body. Every touch of Karan gave Teju a shivering feeling. With that Teju also start to remove every cloth of Karan's as well. Every touch felt like it was the first time for the both them. Finally Teju was only with 2 pcs and Karan was only with 1 pcs. Karan threw her on the bed and he was on top of her.

Karan than removed her b** and her b**** was visible. Teju felt shy. Therefore, she covered her b**** with her hands. 

K: Why are not showing it to me baby. It's not the fast time, am i right?

T: Stop it sunny. (Blushing)

K: May i baby?

T: I am all yours my little. (in baby voice)

With her approval, he removed her hand and start to suck her 1 b**** and play with the b****. Teju start to rub her hand all around hi body and gave him kisses his faces. After good amount of time, Karan forward his to lower part of her body. He than removed her other pcs and start to finger her Pu***.  Teju as moaning hardly. She start to play with his manhood. Karan than started to lick her p****.  Teju was moaning and screaming his name. It was too much for Karan as his manhood was becoming very excited. He wanted to enter into her. 

K: Baby can i ?

Teju assured him by giving a small smile.

K: Baby if it hurts tell me okay

Teju nooded her head in agreement.

Karan entered his manhood into her spot.

T: Ahhh, Sunny faster 

At initial point it was painful for her but time being she loved the pleasure. 

K: Baby are okay?

T: Sunny i want more

Karan started to push harder and she was enjoying it.

T: Faster sunny 

 She started kiss his lips.

T: Sunny pls, i want more...

Karan start to push harder and he was sucking hard on her b****. 

After a good 3hr session. Karan release on her. The both of them laid on the bed. Karan pulled teju on his chest. So, that she will be able to rest her head on his chest. 

K: I love you Laddo

T: I love you too my sunny 

K: Baby every time we make out felt like the first time baby 

T: I also felt the same my little.

Teju was looking very tired but Karan wasn't over of her.

K: Baby i want more

T: Baby i am tired. Pls. We will have it on another day, i promise baby

K: Okay. But, i want this pointing to her br**** (in his baby voice)

T: She could stop herself from smiling at his cuteness. Okay sunny.

Karan was the happiest kid and he started to suck her br****. Teju was caressing his hair while admiring her little. In a blink of time Teju felt a sleep. With that Karan slept sucking her br****.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Precap;  Morning :)

If you like this part pls vote n comment for my story🙏...
The next will be updated Monday...
Sorry if there are any spelling n grammatical errors🥺🙏...
Sorry guys I will not be able to update the next tomorrow as I am a little busy 😔...
I will try my best to upload a part on Sunday😃...
I am really very sorry...
Hope you all liked the story...
Please remember to vote & comment😚...
I am really grateful for all your love and support and please continue to support me thank you😍...
Lots of love ❤...