Pain🥺

Doctor came out and told Karan to go to her cabin as she wants to talk to him about something important which consents teju's health.

In doctor's cabin
K: Anandha what happend to her. How is she now, she isn't having anymore pain right
D: Karan take a sip of water and a longer pause so that I can talk to you and explain to you more about teju's condition please (she forwarded a glass of water)
K: Sorry, please tell me
D: Karan even before that I have a fee questions to ask, all I need you to do is to answer the questions honestly, as it will really help her
K: Sure Anandha
D: Karan when was the last time you all had sexual intercourse
K: mmm, 2 week ago
D: Okay. Have she mention about her having regular pain on abdomen and back pain
K: Ya she have been telling me lately but she was telling me that it is normal because she have been going through the pain for a while lately
D: I see. Has she told tou that she feeling discomfort like vomiting and nausea, loss af appetite
K: she have been telling me lately

D: Okay. I am sorry but she is diagnosed with appendices
K: what, how, is there treatment and cure for that
D: karan take a deep breath first, I need you to listen to me very carful
K: okay
D: so appendices is an inflammation of the appendix. The treatment will be surgery. In the we will have a remove the inflammation
K: Okay. After the surgery she won't experience the again right.
D: it will take time but eventually she won't experience the pain. But there will be complications in future during family planning
K: what (crying)
D: I am sorry but yes karan. Teju will only be able to become pregnant after a year. Till that she will under regular medication and she will have regular appointments. As after removing the inflammation, the womb may get weak
K: what, but all this will be cured and my teju will be back to normal right
D: Yes and you all will be able to have kids as well
K: Okay Anandha. Please start the surgery as soon as possible
D: Sure karan. Most probably she will be doing the surgery the day after tomorrow because I won't be around tomorrow.
K: Okay Anandha. Thank you soo much. It really means a lot
D: No worries karan. Now go and see her, you will feel relaxed
K: Ya (crying)
D: I will come and see her later before my shift end. See you later
K: Okay Anandha. See you
Karan left the cabin

K's Pov
How am I going to tell my laddo about this. I can't see her crying. I myself am not being able to control my tears. I have to be strong for her. I will be with throughout the whole process. All I am praying for is for my laddo to be health. I know she loves kids even a week ago, she talking to me about having kids. She was soo happy while talking about kids. I wonder how will she take it. All I want is for her to be normal like how she used to be. Thank god, at least a year later she will be pregnant. I thanked my lucky stars for not making her condition worst. I entered the room with a heart full of pain and thoughts. I saw laying my laddo's smiling brightly once seeing me. All the pain and thoughts went away like the waves. Her smile brought a smile to my face.
K's Pov End

T: sunny
K: laddo ( hug her and cry)
T: sunny what happened why are you crying baby. See now I don't have any pain sunny. Look at me
K: (he looked at her) baby I need to tell you something. Promise me that you won't cry. (kiss her forehead)
T: okay sunny but you are making me scared. (hug him more)
K: laddo you are diagnosed with appendices [and told her everything Anandha told him] (he was crying)
T: wh at I wi ll ha ve com pli cat ion in be com ing pre gn ant (crying and in a mess)
K: laddo please don't cry, you promise me that you won't cry baby (controlling his tears)
T: sunny how can I not cry. You know how much I love kids right. You know how much you are looking forward to starting our own little family right. How could you tell me not to cry sunny. What will I tell to our parents. They are the ones who is looking forward for our kids more than us sunny. Why all this should only happend to us. As a wife I can't even give you kids sunny. I am very sorry sunny (crying loudly while hitting his chest)
K: Baby please. Stop crying laddo. Look at me
T: (broke the hug) why don't you leave me and find someone who can give you kids. I don't deserve you karan. You don't need me.
K: laddo don't you dare say something like this. Than saying all this you rather ask me to die (shouted)
T: karan what are you talking, why would you use those words (crying)
K: I am telling you this again never ask me to leave you and if think of doing that I will go to any extent to have you in my life. And yes we are going to go through this together and get over it. I promise you that a year later we both will come to this same hospital for our pregnancy check ups, you understand laddo (in angry tone)
T: mmm (crying)
K: I am sorry I shout at you laddo
T: I am sorry karan (hid her face in his chest)
K: stop calling me karan (irritated tone)
T: I love you sunny (crying)
K: I love you to meri bachcha (kiss her forehead)
K: we will go through this together laddo. I am always with you
T: thanks sunny (kiss his cheeks)

The surgery was done successfully and teju was discharged from hospital. Doctor told her that she will not able to shoot for next 3 months. Doctor told karan that he have take good care care of her and she have to take good rest. She have eat the medication properly and to eat well in order for her to be back to normal. Karan's parents returned from the states and are staying with them. Teju's parents come over to their place daily. All of them took care of her like a kid.

Precap; A leap

The next part will be uploaded tomorrow...
Sorry if there are any spelling and any  grammatical errors🥺🙏...
Hope you all liked the story and please remember to vote & comment😚...
I am really grateful for all your love and support and please continue to support me thank you😍...
Lots of love ❤...