💕

K's Pov
Its been 1 year since we got married. In this 12 months of marriage we have seen the best and worst. We have been with each other through thick and thin. I could not imagine a life without my laddo. From sleeping with her to waking up seeing her cute round anda face.
But lately, I have been feeling that we don't have time for eachother due to work commitment. I am not complaining, but I think that I should be her first priority even before work. And, that's where I keep her. I am feeling scared that my laddo will not give me what I expect. I have been trying my level best to overcome this fear but I am not being able to. I don't know why but I am scared that my laddo will not focus and give me her time.
I have been craving for her, her time and her attention alot this days.
It's been a week since I had a proper talk with her. I don't remember when last we had dinner together. I am missing her alot. I don't wake up to her face, I don't sleep seeing her face. Even if she comes back home early after shoots, most of the time she looks pale and tired. So, I won't talk to her about anything in detail and we will have a small conversation. I miss kissing, hugging and cuddling her. Its been long since I hug,kiss,and cuddle her. I am missing her alot. I need you my little anda,my laddo,my baby.
Without thinking twice i immediately video called her to talk. But, she didn't ans the call. The second time I called her, she answer the call in 2 rings. I was over the moon after hearing her voice and seeing her anda face.
(K's Pov End)

During VC
K: Hi laddo
T: Hi my little
K: it's been long since I heard it
T: mmm (guilt was visible through her voice and face)
K: how I shoot baby
T: tiring (in baby voice)
K: you will make it baby
T: Thank you for being my biggest cheerleader sunny (with teary eyes)
K: Always & forever laddo
K: laddo what time your shoot finishing today
T: 7pm sunny
K: than you will reach home by 8pm, right
T: Ya. Why sunny
K: Okay. Laddo after pack up come home straight, we will have dinner together it's been a long time baby. Please
T: Sure sunny. Sunny I am called for shoot. I call you later
K: Okay, see you later baby, come fast na
T: Okay my little. Love you
K: I love you too my anda
(End of VC)

K's POV
I am going to make the night speical. I am going cook my laddo's favourite food and red wine. I am going to prepare a cadle light dinner in my balcony. With lots of balloons and flowers. My laddo loves balloons and flowers. I am going to order all of her favourite chips,donuts,ice icream and chocolates
I will be opening up to her about everything. I am going to tell her how much I missed her and how much I need her. Today's gone to be an unforgetable and a memorable night. I can't wait for the arrival of my baby. I can't wait to see her reaction. I can't wait to express my fellings and emotions to her. My laddo and her sunny will enjoy the night.
(K's Pov End)

Teju's Pov
OMG, how fast time flies. It feels like just we got out from the BB house. But, no. We are happily married for a year already. My life after karan have changed alot.
In this one year of togetherness we have seen alot in our life. We have overcome every single challengaes together. I am really very lucky to have and get karan as my patner. He is my back bone. No matter the situation is he make sure that i am alright. I have always his first piority, even before his work. How lucky am i. I thank my luck stars and my babba for giving my sunny and his family and friends. What more can i ask, when i have everything i want im all of them.
But lately, i have been feeling that i am pathing away from my sunny. Its been a long time since both of us talked to each other. I mean of course we talk to each other everyday but we don't talk like we used to. Like how we will have long conversations. But now a days we talk very less.
I miss the days when we used to go to sleep by cuddling,hugging and kissing eachother. It's been a long time since I cuddled with him, hugging him and going to sleep and kissing him all day long. I miss being with him. How I wish my shoot timing is less. Due, to work commitments I am being able to focus on my sunny. What if he take it wrongly. What is he think that I am not giving him attention and time intentionally. What if he is still in his overthinking zone. How am going to take him out of this zone of his. I am really very sorry my sunny. I love you alot my little. I will for sure make up to this.
Just than I was disturbed by my phone. My phone started to ring. I didn't answer the call because I was pulling myself to the table near the vanity door. By the time I reach the door the call end. I took my phone and came back to the sofa. Right after sitting down on the sofa, I got a call.
To my surprise, it was my sunny whom called. I was very happy. I was over the moon at the moment. I answered the call. He called me laddo, it sound soo nice to hear him say that. But right after that, I called him my little. I saw happiness in his eyes. He was so happy like a child who got his favourite chocolate from his mother. My heart was filled with lots of happiness seeing him like this after a long time.
However, it didn't last long because he told me that "it's been long since I heard it" My heart dropped, my face was filled with guilt. It was so clear on his face that he is missing me alot. Guilt was filled from head to toe in me.
I was not able to look at his eyes. His eyes had soo much pain. It was more hurting to know that I was the reason behind it. He saw my expression changing, so he immediately changed the topic by asking me what time my shoot will end to day. I told him 8. He told me that we will be having dinner together, so he asked me to come back faster. With that, we talked for a while and ended the call as my shoot began.
(Teju's Pov End)

Over to Karan

He called omi, to help him buy few things.

K: Hi omi, how are you and Jessica
O: Hi bhai, we are good, how are you both doing
K: we are doing good. Omi I need a help from
O: Sure bhai, tell me what you need
K: (he told him everything) Omi, i need you to help me buy flowers,balloons and candles
O: Sure bhai, i will at home in an hour
K: thanks omi

K's Pov
Omi came and we did the deco. After, the deco omi left. And, it was 8.00pm. I called teju 2 times but she didn't ans my call. I thought that she must be busy post pack up. So I thought of waiting for her. I made myself busy by heating the food. After 20mins I came and see my phone but there wasn't any call from her side. I was tensed as it also was raining heavily. I started to feel restless as I tried calling ajmal and he didn't ans my call as well.
(K's Pov End)

Hi guys,
I am really very sorry for uploading the part after the very long time. I have been busy with my personal life. Therefore, I wasn't able to upload on time. I am really very sorry.
The next part will be uploaded soon. I hope you all shower me with the same love and support. 🙏❤