Introduction and Prologue

Introduction

hi so i have rewritten and edited this fic!
it will still have the same major plot lines of the original story and original fic but keep in mind this is an AU!!

here is some background for this fic:

1) Hermione met Fred and George first (this is a Fremione AU after all). they're her best friends whenever she's away from harry and ron.

2) This fic takes place starting at the fourth book

3) Hermione discovers she actually enjoys flying and quidditch after Harry and the Weasleys help her get over her fear

4) Hermione sometimes helps the twins with their pranks granted they help her and Ron and Harry when needed (and that they don't test on first years or get her caught)

Prologue

Hermione Jean Granger discovered she was a witch when she received her Hogwarts letter, hand delivered by Professor Minerva McGonagall, at the age of 11.  Ever since then, her life has been one wild adventure.

It all began when she bumped into a pair of mischievous ginger boys. They were a year and a half older than her and two years ahead of her. She soon befriended their younger brother and they've been close ever since.

Now she's coming up on her fourth year and wants nothing more than to have a normal school year.. Except if she has learned anything at Hogwarts, it's that nothing is normal especially when Harry Potter is one of your best friends..