Get him away from the kitchen NOW (10)

"KICK THE BALL YOU GODDAMN MORON"
That was J Huntington, my lover, but also my sports obsessed gym buddy. I could tell he was growing more agitated at the sight in front of him as his jaw clenched and his eyebrows furrowed. I'm not gonna lie...that turned me on. I adjusted my fuchsia dyed robe and sat next to him, ready to press him further. "Fuckin hell, looks like Mr Huntington is losing his cool over a mere soccer match" I purred, making sure my silky tone was laced with slight sarcasm.

I felt him stiffen, I wasn't gonna stop there, dear reader. I slipped my hand on his thickened thigh and brought my lips to his ear, my words light as the features on Icarus's arms, "Looks like you'd be too pissed to rip off this shabby silk robe and give us both a good workout." His round eyes grew wider, his once tense broad shoulders seemed to stiffen in a different sense. Got him. Before I knew it, he turned the television off and decided that kissing me silly was going to shut me up. I didn't mind it, however, I wanted to play the agonizing game of cat and mouse. With the romantic trait and former romance based aspiration, you have the quality of being alluring. Using bonus trait to my advantage, let's see how he'll hold out.

After I sensed J becoming lustful for more than just kissing, I moved away and got up. He looked up at me with those big ole eyes, bewildered. "I heard your belly growling, why don't we make some treats instead?" I said putting the upmost innocence into my words. I saw a flash of disappointment form in his striking features, but once it settled that we were still doing something together, he seemed to cheer up quite a bit.

As I set down the ingredients, I heard his heavy footsteps pattering onto the hardwood flooring, a strong indication of excitement present. No way this was a grown man. I set the cutting board in front him with my tone as warm as fresh pie, "how about we have a little cheat day with some dessert?" J opened his mouth to respond, but paused to scan the ingredients I had and then observing the supplies he had. His coffee colored orbs sparkled, "No fuckin way, BROWNIES?!"

My ears began to heat up and I felt my heart beat against my chest maniacally once again. I quickly turn to start my duties at the mixing bowl before he could notice. Hell, as time passed I had gotten well versed into measuring the wet ingredients as J took his time with the dry ingredients. If I could recall correctly, he had gotten ahold of the cocoa powder and was preparing to use the instructed amount. I had just cracked my second egg when I heard, "ACK, AW WHAT THE FUCK"

My creator turned the camera towards J to see what the actual hell was going on. Turns out the poor lad had shaken the dark powder in frustration, resulting in the container exploding in a dark brown cloud. I swallowed my upcoming howl of laughter and asked if he was alright. He huffed a small, "yeah" before continuing his part.

After all was done, we chatted and happily gobbled on our hard work. It seemed that he'd forgotten that I basically gave him blue balls...I fixed that situation also.

I dragged my fingers along his newly decorated collarbone as he sleep soundly while facing me. His breath was slow yet steady, a soft snore leaving his parted lips. Lips that I had spent my hours kissing, I want those lips to be mine and mine only- fuck what am I saying. The more time we spent and the more we made love, I've felt myself growing more and more connected...what a fucking mess I am.