Hot boy summer? (Part 2)

Villainous Valentine, an aspiration for sim players who want to make it their sim's life purpose to pimp themselves to any other sim within 5 feet of them. That is one that my creator picked for me, and I accepted this, I would fulfill all 3 requirements in no time...that is what I thought at least, and my creator as well.

Stephany was it? Right, yeah it was, this "Stephany" I am mentioning just became my gf a few nights after I blew bob's back out- I mean woohooed with my lovely neighbor Bob. To switch things up, I made sure she was single and by getting to know her during our hangout I've learned that she obtains the "self-absorbed" trait. This trait was placed there for a good reason, she was beautiful as she sported bushy arched eyebrows, bubblegum pink cheeks, and a muscular figure for some good contrast. I couldn't keep my eyes away from her, she accepted my flirts and my jokes, she became the second person I would bed. I "adored" her as much as she became smitten with me.

Of course with my physical qualities I was the picture perfect mafia boss looking motherfucker that you humans would read about on wattpad. You all know, the emotionally unavailable, dangerously handsome, sex machines that had 2015 in their Diamond ring fisted clutches. Bonus 10 points if he has daddy issues and a dead mother. Anyways, I'm basically them but like...a sim...and a doctor...that's not detailed enough, but I'll describe myself when the opportunity's right.

Where were we again? Oh yeah me cheating on Stephany- wait I didn't get to that part yet. SOOOOOO I cheated on Stephany cause one of the requirements of the VV aspiration is that you are caught cheating at least 10 times. So this marks 1 out of 10 instances. It happened on a nice and cool Monday night. I invited Bob over, she just so happened to be at my door, and I took this opportunity by its balls. I gave Mr Pancakes (what a silly fuckin name btw) my signature smile, kissing him tenderly as my lover watched on. And oh did she wail, right on my expensive wooden floor. Ugh, I continue to boldly flirt with my lovely neighbor until she stomped outside.

Now I get that I cheated on her, but what was rummaging through my trash can and leaving the pile of garbage on the ground going to prove? You're a muscular woman for fucks sake BEAT MY ASS OR SOMETHING. I caught bob doing the same thing, killed all the affections I had for him then and there. I planned to break it off with him soon, but I needed a break from all of the heartbreaking. I mean, only yesterday I convinced him to leave his wife, marking 1 out of 10 marriages ruined, but I also just want a day to myself. More specifically I wanted a day at a nice gym.
However, the gym in Willow Creek was a hard pass. I mean, the showers don't even have a piece of wall covering them for fucks sake, I don't know about you guys but I wouldn't want to see Nancy Landgraab's tatas after a workout, she doesn't even LIVE in Willow Creek. This time I decided to venture the next available town over, Sunset Valley. A few of the lots are butt-ugly, but what base game build isn't? However, one of the very few highlights was the gym, and I was going to workout for the first time since my creation.

I don't have much work to do but to firm my pre-made lean build, and my pre-game likes included fitness. Me going to the gym basically killed two vultures with one arrow, for productivity reasons and to get away from Bob. Since many of the weight lifting machines were hogged, I opted to the treadmill for a nice run to "warm-up" per say. I originally had no intention of speaking with anyone during my time here, but oddly enough I was the one being spoken to.

The voice wasn't high pitched and chipper like Eliza who was next to me (that lady is always at a gym) it was similar to my own low and gruff tone, only softer with a hint of innocence. My creator hovered her cursor over the figure in the sitting in the ashy teal weight lifting machine behind me, J Huntington III.

Oh?