The entire song of Boyfriend by Big Time Rush (14)

"WHAT I'M SAYING IS-"
"Yeah, I'll be your boyfriend"

"Yeah, I'll be your boyfriend."
Ash opened his eyes as they were squeezed shut before, and stood there, utterly flabbergasted. His mind was blank at first, then became overrun with one word. What? What what what what-
"W-what?" He stammered mouth agape. J repeated the statement one more time trying his very best to hold back a hearty chuckle. The shock wore off and the sudden paranoia/frustration became the tyrant of Ash's mind once again. Why is he laughing? Does he think this is a game? Is Ash pouring his heart out, FUNNY?!

"Dude," He started, silver eyes darkening. "I'm serious, don't fuck with me-" This was met with more obvious laughter. This mother- "I'm serious too man. I, J Huntington the third, certified bro and bachelor, very much consents to being your boyfriend. Like, your boyfriend boyfriend." Euphoria flooded through the doctor's veins. Their once heavy  heart began to violently beat against their chest. This is a dream come true. This is so unreal. But isn't he...noncommittal??? WHAT?!

"Really?! Ah that's such a relief I- wait how did you know I was gonna ask you to be my boyfriend?" Ash asked. To be fair, J was right in the money with that interruption. It was J's turn to become the shy one. His smile of amusement became one of timidity, "well...I was planning to ask you out myself...but like...later tonight at the bar in our town."
A rose colored red spread throughout the brunettes face as he looked down and rubbed the back of his neck.

Ash's chest swelled with a warm feeling. So...he did feel the same way. Not wasting any more time, the raven placed their hand on the small of J's back, pulled him close and their lips met for the first time in what felt like years. Ash could taste the coffee that J had that morning, bodies close together, it felt that their hearts would beat as one.

The younger felt his love's strong hands on his waist, pulling him closer than they could possibly be. This was real, those hands, those lips, this love...it's so so real.