𝟏𝟎

18 | 888 |DEVYNE CALIXTE SAINT

18 | 888 |
DEVYNE CALIXTE SAINT.
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS.
[ WINTER 2020 ]

"DON'T touch me like that!" Devyne frowned as he nudged her in the parking lot when they stopped to get gas, that same night. She was highly embarrassed and irritated. She was sick of everybody acting like she was some overly religious grandma and couldn't live like a regular teen since they didn't attend church. "Stop pushing me around, I'm not a rag doll!"

"Then stop fuckin' actin' like you slow," Dayvon frowned, "bro yo ass disrespectful den' a bitch!"

"How am I disrespectful?" Devyne frowned. "You can't get mad at me because I don't follow your obvious standards! Dayvon, I'm not some crazed church girl! I can go out, have fun like everybody else my age! You're my boyfriend, not my daddy."

"It's a difference between havin' fun and lettin' mufuckas encourage and influence you to do shit Pea! You don't fuckin' drink! I Neva' seen yo ass drink or even talk about a fuckin' bottle and now all of a sudden you tryn' shit?!"

"It's a first time for everything!"

"Boooo!" Taurus called out cupping his hands around his mouth as he hung out the window of Von's truck. "Stop arguin' at the g station, y'all embarrassing us!"

"Yo ass een' sound like a follower," Dayvon mugged her, "it's pissin' me off Pea cause that ain' yo fuckin' speed bruh."

"Why do I always have to be this naive, church girl to everybody?! I wanna be able to have fun and be a teen just like everybody else!"

"Cause you not fuckin' like everybody else!" He shot back. "Bro I thought yo ass was different and I liked that shit. That's why I was fuckin' wit you. Butchu' so worried bout how everybody else feel, and what they doin'."

"Mufuckas always feel like they gotta fit in an' try to prove shit ta' mufuckas!" He frowned. "You a good ass girl foe, you in school, you go ta' church and you coo off allat otha shit. What's wrong wit' bein' a square? If you wanna follow the trend, you betta get you anotha' nigga that's for it, cause I ain't." He firmly said before leaving her with her own thoughts as he headed toward the gas station, standing in the middle of the parking lot she sighed.

"Aye! Move yo ass Dev! Niggas tryna park!" Taurus called out.

_________

21 | 222 |DAYVON DAQUAN BENNETT

21 | 222 |
DAYVON DAQUAN BENNETT.
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS.
[ WINTER 2020 ]

"ARE you coming in?" Devyne quietly asked as they pulled up in front of her home. They had just dropped off Taurus and Nova prior. Dayvon hadn't spoken a word to her since.

"Naw," he dryly replied not even bothering putting the car in park like usual.

"Why?"

"Cause I'm goin' home, Devyne."

"Why?"

"Cause I live thea' bro," he responded irritation in his voice as he sucked his teeth turning on the hazards, "you bein' aggy bro, I'm inna middle of the street you gon' get out or we gon keep starin' askin' dumb ass questions?"

"I'm not staring at you, I just think you're being irrational right now." Devyne firmly responded. "I stand on everything I said, but I understand where you're coming from. I'm not trying to be different or change or follow any trends, I just don't like how everybody looks at me like I'm some religious grandma who can't have fun. I can fun!"

"Bro, nobody sayin' yo ass can't be regular and have fun," Dayvon stressed, "butchu' ain' gotta do shit that ain' like you. You don't drink, smoke, nunnadat' bro. All of a sudden mufuckas got cups inney' hands all typa shit." He continued. "Den' Nova gotcho' ass in hoods you'on know nun' about, that's why I'm ova' protective like dat. I know you think that's yo homie and she gotcho' back n' allat, but when mufuckas get drunk dey' really don't know what the fuck be goin' on."

"Y'all ass really lucky as hell I even pulled up, she was fin' try and drive y'all ass back to the city pissy ass drunk," he concluded.

"So, are we breaking up now or?" Devyne trailed off. The vibe in the car a little awkward to her as Dayvon looked at her furrowing her brows.

"Why you keep talm' bout breakin' up?" He frowned. "Didn't I go ova' allat shit inna lot witchu? We not breakin' up Pea, I'm obsessed with you. No bullshit." His tone held so much weight, an extensive amount. Devyne, didn't get the darker side of what he was actually conveying and instead thought it was extremely flattering and romantic, her cheeks blushed as she smiled looking at him. Interlacing their fingers.

Later, she would probably regret not over thinking that statement. Obsessed. It was never cute yo begin with, it was sick how serious he was. Obsession was nothing to play with, and Devyne was taking the statement very lightly.

"You're so cute," she smiled as she kissed her cheek gently, "are you gonna come in now?"

"You gon let me fuck?"

"Goodnight."

_________

yea, I was supposed to update a while ago yall. but for some reason, I think I was blocked. i couldn't publish any chapters, but now I can so (;

i miss y'all, man. i be so busy with my internship I be drowning.

love y'all always, stay safe & sexy.

OBSESSION 2022.