𝟏𝟕

21 | 222 |TAURUS TREMANI BARTLETT

21 | 222 |
TAURUS TREMANI BARTLETT.
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS.
[ SPRING 2021 ]

"IAN gon lie you gotta stop bro," Taurus told Dayvon through the headset he wore his thumbs violating the PlayStation controller as he played an intense game of 2k with his homies. Dayvon had been telling his friends of the trauma he'd been putting his ex girlfriend through post breakup. And although Polo was one for all the drama, this was becoming next to fatal attraction to him, and he really wanted to save his friend before things spiraled. "You scarin' the hoes Brodie."

"Nah, ian gon lie," Mikey chuckled, "you got it T, I was just finna tell his ass he goin' out horrendous!"

"Man shut y'all ass up," Dayvon mumbled, "y'all niggas some pussies. I'm tryna get my bitch back".

"Nigga, you tryna send her back to heaven! Gettin' her back and sendin' her back is two different things!" Booka chimed in.

"Hell yea," Durk burped, "cause cuttin' her brake lines is crazy. How the fuck you even do that?"

"Nigga a mechanic ain't he?" Taurus joked sending the party of males into intense laughter.

"Ian tryna kill ha fa real," he said his voice fill if sincerity, "but if she ain' gon be wit me, she ain't gon be wit nobody." The whole party got instantly quiet. The threat was way too genuine to be taken as a joke, and if nobody else saw how fatal this could get it was Taurus.

"Nigga, all this pussy inna world and you trippin' over a bitch in high school?" Mikey said his voice full of confusion. "Ian got no problem wit Dev, she cool as hell. But bruh, you ready to risk shit cause she don't wanna be wit you."

"Yea, ain' gon lie if I was ha...yo ass would be in the basement of cook county. Ion play that shit boa." Booka mumbled.

"Yeah, ima just agree wit what Mikey said," Taurus nodded, "Dev cool as fuck, been knowin' ha a long ass time. But G, you doin' some wild shit, it's a million shorties in Chicago and you trippin' off one? You tweakin."

Dayvon kissed his teeth. "You niggas keep talm' bout different shorties, nigga I want my bitch. Ion give a fuck bout these otha' hoes."

"Ian gon lie gang, you kinda ate with that one." Durk mumbled.

"I love these other hoes," Booka yawned, "MIKEY PASS THE BALL YOU FUCKIN' DYKE!"

"No bitch, I know what the fuck I'm doin!"

Taurus decided not to respond to Dayvon, the situation was getting far too grave for him to harp on, all he could hope was that Dayvon had enough composure and sense not to go through with any further ideas he had. It was getting far too dark for him.