I am so Excited

KATY'S POV

     I am so exited. Once we pulled up to the house I was greeted by 3 very beautiful girls, prettier than I was anyways. "Hi I'm Eleanor!" one girl said practically jumping with joy when she saw us pull up. The next girl was Lacy as I knew to be Harry's Girlfriend. She had long brown hair, brown eyes, and a petite frame. "Hello! I'm Lacy. Harry's girlfriend!" she said pulling me in for a quick hug. The last girl was Abby. Niall's girlfriend.

I can't  say I particularly like her. In fact I have met her before and she is. Ugh. She was that kind of girl most girls would kill to look like with her long blonde hair and blue eyes. I mean she wasn't rude i just think my brother can do better. Wait actually she IS. Plus she didn't even say hello!  Around these 3 I felt my self esteem literally drop 5 feet. Still trying to muster some happiness. I managed a quick "Hello nice to meet you" giving Lacy and Eleanor a hug.

I was always good at acting happy no one ever saw through my act. I was almost never actually happy. I'm 18 and have never even had my first kiss. I always had an act on. Harry was the only one that could see right through it. I made him promise to not tell anybody. And he hasn't. Yet. Abby still ignoring me ran to Niall and kissed him. More like Snogging actually. "PDA!" I screamed. She just sneered and walked away with her hand intertwined with Niall's as they went inside. "What a bitch" I mumbled a little too loudly because Eleanor and Lacy heard me and started laughing.

"I know right!" Eleanor said calming down. "She totally is!" Lacy snickered. " I think we're going to be excellent friends!" I said. I think this is going to be a fantastic friendship.   

  ELEANOUR'S POV

I am so exited. Having another friend is just what we need! Between the boys and Abby. Ugh. Even her name disgusts me. Anyways, Lacy seems to like her so... YAY!

 ABBY'S POV

What. A. Bitch.

LACY'S POV

Yipee! A new friend!

BOB'S POV ( 3rd Person )

Hello I'm Bob. Invisible of course. They never know I am watching but I always am. I know what will happen and what won't. What hearts will be Shattered and the two sisters I would like you to meet hate & love. Only one boy can have Katy. Will friendships be broken along the way?

Will Katy even let this happen? Will Niall approve? Will Abby ruin it or Someone else? Will Katy get that kiss? Bob will be back but I have one word for you my friends and that word is D-r-a-m-a. DRAMA. Goodbye  this is not the last of Bob, Love, Hate , And Drama. We will be back.