Keep Holding On

Katy's Pov

    I don't know if I can handle this anymore. Jon has no suggestions, Harry is getting suspicious. Harry. I really want to tell him about her. I can't. If I did then he would surely tell Niall. The guilt, drama, hate and love in this house is overwhelming, and I am the only one who can see it.

That was always a sort of sixth sense for me, feeling tension inbetween people. And I plan to use that to my advantage. I wish I could tell someone. I mean Jon can't do anything. This is by far the worst week ever. There is an evil little b*tch watching my every move and, to make it worst she's got the only one I can turn to wrapped around her manicured finger. Between her, Zayn, Liam , and Harry gathering his evidence, my life is a living hell.

    El, Lou, Lacy and Nialler couldn't be anymore clueless about what's hapening. But Harry is questioning me always. I'll admit I'm not eating or sleeping, I'm constantly slipping out of the house to think. Mainly just to get away from them. I know I should appreciate all of this, but the only reason I'm here is because Mom,Jon, and Ni were worried about me.

  Now I am only worse. With my depression this honestly couldn't get worse. Everybody went to the fair I lied and said I was meeting a friend. I need time alone. This is a bad day so I decieded to listen to 'Bad Day' by Daniel Powter. I saw somthing in the alleyway a block away but, decieded to ignore it.

Harry's POV

 I'm worried about Katy. My best friend is getting worse everyday. What is with her???

Eleanor's POV

Tell me why? Why? WHY!?!?!??!?! what is with everyone. By everyone I mean Katy.

ZAYN'S POV

  Whats with Kate she's not that same bright girl. Something is on her mind. I heard her cry herself to sleep. Its was the most devastating thing I've ever hesrd. My Katy Kat. Well not mine. I miss that other girl. I will just have to 'Keep Holding On'. (Avril Lavinge)

  She's just so far away she might as well have dissapeared, we will make it through. We have to stay strong. I will fight for her. Her night in shining armor. Just keep holding on Zayn, Keep holding On. Till the end.

A/N what do you think?!?! any suggestions I can take it just give me feed back comment lovelies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 -Grace :)