Hit List

Bob's POV

Oh my pretties, tsk tsk. So I guess sweet little Katlyn has a friend now. Aww isn't that just precious. I see she hasn't figured out who he has she so niave. Herlittle 'friend' Emma isn't who you think she is. Master of illusion that girl.

Aren't you just dieing to know? I bet so. Oh little Zayn just keep holding on. Your little pretty boy will let go. Don't ask me how. Most of you will think the same thing, sucide. No you'll just have to read to find out. Bob just loves teasing you, my dears.

You may still ask yourself 'Who is this person Bob protecting?' Oh you'll never guess. Only I know whats going to happen. And let me tell you it's a major plot twist. MAJOR. Oh guess what? Drama, Love, Hate, and Jelousy. We have one more to introduce you to, Betrayal.

Oh she's my favorite one. Goes right along with little Emma. Oh you'll never guess whats coming dears, never. We'll be back, ALL of us...

Katy's Pov

I am so glad I met Emma, everybody around me is ignoring everything I do and say! I can't belive my own brother is still mad at me! Emma is a true friend unlike these people. Mom just thought they'd be a good influence on me. Could she have been any more wrong? I mean all they've taught me is never trust anybody. And belive me I've had enough of not trusting people. That was half my life!

  Shutting people out it's what I do. Just plug in my music and just be free. Music is my only escape from... this. It's painful. Not trusting anyone. But I've learned my lesson with that, it's better not to trust and do it yourself perfectly, then to leave it to someone else just to be dissapointed. I know your thinking. 'What's with this girl's constant mood swings?'

I just can't. Zayn and Liam think I'm pushing them away. I'm not. I just can't let someone inside my mind, my feelings, I'm an emotional wreck. Usually. At the moment I am. Crying myself to sleep at night. Can you blame me? Again my own brother isn't even on my side! Ni. Thought I could trust him.

Well just one more person to hate me. Great. Note the sacasuam. Think I'm on a Hit list yet? If only I was so lucky. I just can't wrap my head around why they hate me. Somthing isn't right here, and it's not just Abby. Someone knows somthing. And I'lll figure out who, what, and why. Agent Katy is officially on a SOLO mission.

Unknown POV

They're all oh so innocent execpt one and I plan to punish them all for it with two people's help. Here's a Quote for you. "Why so serious?" -The Joker (Batman movies) This Tragedy is a Mystery now. One thing is for sure Katy Horan is on my Hit List.

A/N 

Haha! Do you guys hate me now? WHO IS UNKNOWN ONLY BOB AND I KNOW!!!!!!!!

BUT PLEASE TELL YOU FRIENDS ABOU THIS AND I'LL DEDICATE TO YOU JUST

VOTE

COMMENT

AND BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!