Amy

Song of the chapter: Trouble Maker; Olly Murs

Unknown POV

         I have yet to informed my two helpers of my master plan. This is all to avenge Amy. Our best friend. And one of those boys in that wretched boy band broke her! I will get him and his little friends to. (A/N If you caught that yay!) And I have to pretend to like these boys. Ugh. And I can't wait to get little Katy. She will be the best to watch suffer.

Katy's POV

Okay I feel like a total outlaw Trouble maker, Idiot, their still mad at me! I have no idea why! I mean I just didn't tell them were I went! I'm not bloody twelve. I know there's something else.

El and Lacy won't even talk to me. You know how I said I was going on that solo mission? Yeah, basically eavesdropping, Searching through rooms, spying. I am actually pretty good at it! Well, nobody's noticed me so, that's good!

I've just been trapped in my room, thinking, gathering suspicions, watching Criminal Minds, and texting Emma. I'm not sleeping. I can't. Emma and I are going to the Mall in a few but I'm so afraid she's picking me up and I'm sneaking out through the window!

I see Emsies pull up and I run out to see her totally rocking (PIC ON THE SIDE)

We look awesome if I do say so Myself!

A/N I know I know don't kill me its sucky and short! I only had 10 min to write! IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

LUV YA

COMMENT

VOTE

p.s on the outfits type that into your search bar the stupid link wouldn't work!