For You

• Dedicated to Katie

A/N

FOR KATIE    

SHE WILL BE MISSED

R.I.P

NO MORE PAIN

Katy's POV

  Blood. Good or bad? Life or death? That's the thing that's what decides our fate. As it drips down the pain flowing through, though I don't stop. It relives my pain with more pain. Masking it. As It flows down from my vanes, I wonder, what could have been?

  Had I made a wrong move. Slipped up somewhere? Had that drove me to this, then I wonder, what exactly is this?

  This is the difference between the weak and the strong. The weak show their pain to others. The strong suffer harder, without telling anyone. They think nobody cares. That's what makes them strong, the thought that no one cares. Therefore they have to endure the pain.

  The weak end the pain before it even begins for the strong. They stop it before it has a chance to swallow their life. The weak have people that care, so they don't care about themselves. Reverse Psychology.

  The strong but on a fake smile, make everyone believe nothings wrong. The prettiest smiles hide the darkest secrets.

  The weak don't. They give up all hope. They know that they cant be saved, so they drive themselves mental with exasperation. They cant handle the pressure of everything seeming like its worth nothing. So, the weak really win. The strong fight.

  The weak cheat, though. Shortcut to death. The strong have the hope and faith to believe something is worth living for. They can handle it, when the harsh whisper of the knife calls, they ignore her call. Simply send her away, with a glimmer of perseverance in their eyes.

The weak listen to hear every line of cold demands. "Just a little deeper. MORE, MORE, MORE."

  They cut in and cave in the end, which in their case, won't be a long wait for reassurance. Meanwhile their family wonders 'why?"

    Why didn't they talk to them, well because everybody has a little strength.

UNKNOWN POV

My list has grown, they all have their end coming, WITH OR WITHOUT HER HELP.

'LIST'

Katy, Niall, Liam, Zayn, Harry, Louis, Eleanor

and -

A/N

(sorry for the cliffhanger!)

Okay guys, Katie (Not character Katy)

Committed suicide. I am crying and wrote Katy's POV for her she will be SO MISSED.

She was TOO young. Don't ask why she did; I'm not releasing that information.

So I'm asking everybody to vote for her because I'm dedicating this book to her.

R.I.P. KATIE, WE LOVE YOU

-Grace