Jealousy

Katy's pov

       I am never shy so when i saw everybody being lazy on the couches i naturally shouted "LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!" they all murmered in agreement. "YES!!!" Louis shouted.  We all gathered in a circle." I'll go first. Niall truth or dare?" i said " you had to pick me didn't you! I can feel the sisterly love!" i just grinned evily. "Dare" he stated bluntly. i whispered the dare in his ear. "Throw Lacy in the pool." he had a look of pity for Lacy. But then threw her over his shoulder. " NIALL WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?! HARRY HELPPPP!!!" but it was to late she was already being thrown in. When Niall just stood by the side i was going to push him in then, Zayn saw me and just winked. I got butterflies.

They quickly faded as i pushed Niall in "Oi!" he shouted falling in. Everybody burst out laughing. "I'll get you" Niall said under his breath. "What was that Brother, Dear?" i said innocently. " Watch your back Katy i still have your School photo!" he threatend. "You wouldn't" i said suddenly serious.

"SEVENTH GRADE,  NIALL" a look of horror struck across his face. When Niall was in Seventh grade i was in sixth and i would see him inbetween classes. One day he got pantsed and i was lucky enough to get a photo. And to his misfortune he was wearing spongebob boxers. "Ahhh Blackmail i see" Louis said. "Yes my young padawain" i said trying to keep completley serious but failed misserbly by laughing. After everyones laughing fit, we went to Nando's and ate.

Liam's Pov

I couldn't help but feel Jealous when Zayn kept talking to her at Nando's so i was stuck with a PDAing Lacy,& Harry. A complaining Abby. And Louis & Eleanour kept whispering and laughing. God, was i bored. I need a plan. I will addmit i Liam Payne, are jealous.

Zayn's Pov

Katy was the funniest person i have ever met its official! She told me we were gonna prank everyone. When they go to soundcheck tommorow. I will pretend to be sick. Katy will do the same when the girls go shopping. In the car we disscused our evil plot. "We are going to hide Harry's blazers,Louis carrots, Niall's guitar, put spoons in Liam's bed, And hide all the girls makeup,straightners,etc." She whispered.

Katy's POV

Is going to be the best prank ever! I barely knew these boys yet they are my bestfriends. Then relization hit me, I have a crush on Zayn Malik,AND Liam Payne. What will happen?