News?

KATY'S POV

Ugh. I feel sick. Thats when I heard screaming. "LET'S GO SHOPPING!!!" Louis was screaming. Then he came in my room. "Lou? What are you doing!?!?" i said. "Were going shopping!"  "I can't I'm sick"  "Awwww" he said with a puppy face and left. I think to tell everybody else. Then I drifted back off....

I woke up once again, to Niall softly shaking me. "Katy cat?"  he said. "Whaaaatttt" i said groggly. "Do you want me to stay with you?" "No Niall go out with everyone else" i insisted."I am not going to eave you here alone." Then Abby sauntered in the room. "I'll stay with her" She said sickingly sweet like. I saw right through her. She was mean, Vile, unbelivable, Like in Mean Girls. She was the Regina. "Thanks Princess" Niall said giving her a kiss and leaving.

"BYE!!" everyone choursed then i heard the front door slam. It's just Abby and I. Oh Joy. Abby entered the room. "Okay listen up," she sneered. "Niall loves me-" i cut her off. "But you don't love him your just using him!" i screached. "Oh looked you've figured somthing out!" she said sarcastically.

"If you dare tell anybody about this little talk, I WILL ruin their career's" she said evily smirking at my agape mouth. "You evil little bitch!" i screamed. "Yep" she said leaving. I NEED a plan. I have to tell someone! Eleanour? No. She would tell Louis, who would tell Niall. Lacy? Nope she'd tell Harry, And he'd tell Niall. Niall. Poor him!

"He really needs a better taste in girls." i murmed to myself. What the hell will I do??? Then It came to me. Jon. Jon is my best friend in Ireland. We tell each other everything. And i mean EVERYTHING. So I called him.

RIING RIING RIING

then he picked up.

J: "Kat is that you?"

K: "Yep And i have big news"

J: "Spill"

K:" You know Niall's girlfriend "

J: "Yes......"

K: "SHES USING HIM!! SHE ATTMITTED IT TO ME HERSELF!" I whisper yelled.

J: "no way"

K: "have i ever lied to you" i asked retorrically.

J: "OH MY JONAS BROTHER."

K:" i know right!"

J: "Okay listen i gotta go but text me later!"

K:" Bye!"

J:"Bye Kates"

CALL ENDED

How will I tell Niall. Or will I even tell him? Can I?