They'll See

• Dedicated to Everyone Of You

Katy's POV

Okay it's official I'm making up with them today! I can't take them being mad at me anymore! I mean it was one song! Well.. Technically two. But still!

I can't decide weither to call Josh or not?! I mean he SEEMED nice, but never judge a book by it's cover.  

He could be a rapist or a stalker...

Ugh. Why is life so complicated! It sucks! I just don't get it! Something around here is just plain wrong.

I just sit here thinking everyday and conclude absolutely nothing! NOTHING MAKES SENSE! My life is like a worm hole, going on forever.

I can't escape it! So I HAVE to make up with them. It won't be easy but, it's doable. Who will be on my side? Anyone? S.O.S.!!!!

Life sucks. Bittersweet. Puh-lease. There is no form of sweetness in my life. Every rule has exceptions, though.

Maybe that will give me hope. Hope. It's the one thing that keeps us going. But there's always one person who try's to stop that hope. Always. It's one of life's many cruel details.

Zayn's POV

Everyone is being to hard on Katy. I mean that song was harsh but their being too hard on her. But I'm just supposed to be the quiet, vain one.

She's turn into a big troublemaker. She dyed Niall's hair pink! He was SO MAD. It was actually pretty funny, but everyone glared at her like she was something on the bottom of their shoe's.

I guess she's sort of a rebel now? You know how there'a alway that one person who doesn't fit in. That's her I guess. What should I do?

Bob's POV

So lovelies, not much happened, did it? Well that's nothing compared to what's coming.

NOTHING.

Like Katy thinks she's nothing. Oh this wouldn't be very fun for Bob without Katy, right?

She will break. And it will be hard to read,dears. You will cry, the suspense will be hard to bear.

But that just makes it more fun for Bob!

Goodbye dears

- Bob, Love, Hate, Drama, Betrayal, and Jealousy.

Lacy's POV

I'm not really mad at her just kinda sad that she wants away from us, ya know? I thought she was my friend. Sad. I really want everything and everybody to be okay again. For once.

We have to make up with her.

Abby's POV

Haha. Bitches fell for everything. Katy will get in my way. I loathe her. Everything she does makes me hate her, breathing like she owns the place.  

See what I mean?

But I have to pretend I actually care. Katy was right. I am just using that Irish freak. (A/N none of the insults on our boys are actually what I think about them! I love the boys!!)

And he thinks I LOVE him. Ha. Loser. I'm not actually going to ruin their careers! Just said that to fool Katy. She believed it to!

Ha. They'll see, and so will you.

Niall's POV

Everyone is saying I'm being to hard on her. I don't know if I am. She used to be so sweet, quiet, good grades, she was only friends with that Jon guy.

Now she's a rebel. Doesen't listen to anybody anymore. I miss the old Katy. We were so close. Ugh. I've been a dick, haven't I!?

Okay I'm going to make up with Katy!

Right fucking now.

As I walked I saw her door. Here goes nothing...

Katy's POV

I was texting Emma when I heard my door open. Niall stood there looking apologetic.

"Katy, listen-" he started, but I cut him off.

"Nial, you better have a damn good explanation." I said pissed.

"I do." he sounded sure of himself.

"then go on" I stated as if it was nothing.

"Okay, Kate's I'm really sorry. I was over reacting and I got carried away with all this shit. When I was yelling at you I had just read the bunches of hate Lacy, Abby, El, and the boys were getting. I needed to blow off steem but, I saw you pull up I hadn't seen you all day and I took out all of my anger on you, and I'm sorry. But when I heard you're song I knew I had blown it. Please forgive me?" He said really fast as if he was ashamed. And he was. So I went up and hugged him.

"If you do this one more time, Ni. You're screwed."  

"I know" he said still hugging me tightly.

A/N

Okay hey my sexy bitches! (no homo) @HarrysBatman :)

YOU GUYS FUCKIN ROCK!!!!!

I LOVE YOU!!! ( Not in a lesbo way -_- )

SHOUTOUT TO @KaylaStrange

:* 

AND PLEASE

FAN  

VOTE 

COMMENT

P.S I LIKE CAPS LOCK, IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED :)

BYE DREAMY UNICORNS!!!

- That Awko Taco Person You Love