This?

Katy's POV

As I got in Emma's car I greeted her with a jolly "Ello, Emsies!"

"Hey Kat." She said in her American accent. As she drove we blasted the radio and Call Me Maybe came on. We started 'singing' more like screaming the lyrics.

When we pulled up I jumped out of the car and we ran inside to 'Pink'.

We spent ages in there and I only ended up with a pair of Sweats.

Emma on the other hand, bought like half the store! Gotta love her. As we walked a guy approached us (picture him as Josh Hutcherson!) he came up to me and said  "Hi I'm Josh, call me."

He said winking as he handed me a slip of paper with his number on it. How should I feel about this? Happy? I mean he was CUTE but should I call him? YOLO, Right?

Josh's POV

She was so beautiful. So I felt gutsy and gave her my number. Good for me. YOLO, Right?

Zayn's POV

Lately I feel like we're being to hard on Katy, so I decided to break the ice and talk to her. When I entered her room, she wasn't in it! She's not downstairs.

I knocked on the bathroom door. No answer. I peeked in. Nothing. When I walked back in her room I noticed the window was open.

She didn't. She snuck out! Should I tell Niall? Wait to confront her? Or just let it slide. Honestly if I told Niall he would just flip out and be even more mad!

I won't do that to her. YOLO, Right?

Niall's POV

Still.Furious.

Harry's POV

I saw Katy sneak out her window, and run in a car with a pretty brown haired girl. And they drove off laughing. I wonder..... 

Kat's been drifting off lately. Have we been to hard on her? By we I mean Niall. I mean what's his problem? Well I haven't been the best friend lately. But I guess she's made a new friend! That's good, right?

I mean I don't own her. She isn't a dog. She has rights! Ugh. I'm going crazy debating against myself! What's happening to us? I don't have a good feeling about thus. But what exactly is 'This'?

Katy's POV

I decided to call that Josh guy. I mean he was cute and seemed nice. But Emma had a creepy smile on her face when I got his number probably just happy for me!

  "I'm sooo happy for you, Katy!" well that answers my question.

 "I know! He was cute, right?"

   "Totes!"

  "This has been the perfect day"  I exclaim.

  "IKR" She said in an annoying teen voice, I snickered. This has been a great day. 

A/N  Okay guys just a filler! But there are some hints to the plot twist I here!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

CONTEST TIME!!!

okay what should I call you guys? COMMENT YOUR IDEA!!!!!

Later