CHAPTER 54: Johnny

Never have I ever showed or mentioned to anybody about my father or this spot and despite how fucked up it may be that I remember this place, I don't care. It now has even a greater and more special meaning to me because I have shared it with Anne. 

We didn't stay too much longer because I decided at the last minute to take her out on a date so that we could try to forget about our troubles and not even think about what's going to happen or what has been happening.

I took her to a restaurant that apparently recently opened a few weeks ago and that I was too distracted by everything else going on, I didn't notice.

It was a very nice and fancy place and after we had finished eating, I asked her to dance with me on the dancefloor in the center of the restaurant along with a few couples whom were already dancing to a nice slow song.

While dancing, neither of us could help ourselves from looking at one another.

"Thank you for suggesting this." She tells me.

"I wanted to start doing this more often." I smiled at her.

"I'm glad to hear you tell me that because I've been thinking about figuring out ways to be able to escape from reality time-to-time." She mentions.

"I agree." I tell her.

We lean in and passionately kiss one another as we finish the dance.

After we arrived back at the house and passed everybody that was up still, we headed straight into the bedroom kissing each other and quickly tearing each other's clothes off.

I push her up against the wall and lift up one of her legs while I thrust deep inside of her. I continue thrusting deeper, harder and faster inside of her as she continues holding onto me and moaning into my mouth.

Soon after moving in and out of her, I take her over towards the end of the bed, bend her over before entering her from behind. Gripping onto her hips as I thrust deeper and faster, more than the one before.

"I love you so much." I tell her between thrusts.

"I love you too." She replies.

"Come here." I breathlessly tell her.

She gets up while I lay on the bed. I next have her climb on top of me with her back facing me then right when she lowers herself onto my shaft, I have her lean back a little while holding her hips and begin thrusting deeper and harder inside.

"Oh my god." She gasps and moans.

"Fuck baby, you feel so good!" I moaned as I thrusted faster and faster while taking one of my hands to begin rubbing her clit until she squirted and came on my hard cock. Not too long after that I came inside the condom while still inside of her.

Tonight I had wanted to try that position with her and hoped she liked it (of course she did). We both soon afterwards, cuddled before falling asleep.

********************
Three Days Later

We heard from Gioanni the next day and began creating a plan for bringing an 'office' to help run his business when he's in town here but that he would want me to run it while he wasn't.

The entire idea still made my stomach turn but, I always felt more calm of course whenever Anne was near me and is why, after a very deep and very long talk the other day, I decided to let her sit in more on any meetings that take place and conversations because I need her to always be close by me.

Not that I don't trust any of my men or anything like that but just so I can see for myself she is alright and safe.

Today we were trying to look over some locations to place Gioanni's office at and since he has already gone back to his home, it was up to me.

Even though I know people who have helped me throughout the years get me property, things were going to be tough.

Most of the spots that I personally thought to be really good locations for it, were either not to his liking whether it was due to the location, the cost or something, that to me, I thought were ridiculous reasons but, I knew I had to do whatever it took to make this all work out.

Finally, I found a place and received a call from the guy who has helped a few people I've been involved with in helping open their businesses. He told me we got it.

I next sent a photo to Gioanni who agreed to the price and location then after I had gotten off the phone with him, I contacted the guy who helped and he asked me to meet up at the place.

Anne asked me if she could go with me and in the back of my head I thought it might be a bad idea but, I quickly dismissed that seeing as to how it would be bad for me to go back on my promise to her about having her be by my side. So Anne, Tony, Gary and I  got in the car and headed over.

Anne and I both sat in the back while Tony and Gary were in the front talking about us all having a vacation soon.

"We finish with O'Conner and Gioanni first, then we'll talk about possibly having one." I chuckled.

The moment we entered the house, I felt something had to be off. So with our guns all drawn, I made sure Anne stayed right beside me while we all walked around the house, calling out to the guy who helped us get this place when all of a sudden, Tony called out to me from one of the rooms.

The moment we stepped inside we saw the guy laying down on the floor with his throat slit.

"Oh my god." Anne began to cry.

"Come on. Let's get out of here guys." I suggested.

We started heading out towards the living room and came to an abrupt stop with our guns pointed at the several men standing there with their weapons drawn at us also.

"Bet you didn't expect to see me again." O'Conner states.

"That's an understatement." I replied.

"You've done something very wrong. So, fair is fair." He grins in a sinister way.

The next thing I remember is everything quickly went black.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)