The Book

-

The children were all eating breakfast, surrounded by kids, Kawaki ate his banana muffin. His name was now embroidered into his orphanage brand clothing. They all wore white v-neck shirts, white shorts, and black sandals. Kawaki, however, was given a green shirt, black pants, a sleeveless blue jacket, and blue sandals. This angered the others more.

-

Kawaki was outside with the others once again, in the yard. He leaned against the fence, closing his eyes a bit. Then, a caretaker rushed up to him, carrying a wrapped box.

"Kawaki!" she chirped. "You have a gift!"

Kawaki stared at the woman. "F-from who?"

The woman smiled, not answering his question. She placed the gift in the boys' hands, and scurried off. The other kids didn't seem to notice.

Kawaki ripped through the paper cautiously, afraid of what was inside. He unwrapped the box, to find a book. He read the title. 

Chakra and Jutsu for Beginners, a book advanced from Kakashi Hatake, Sixth Hokage.

Kawaki raised an eyebrow. Chakra? Jutsu? What the hell did that mean? He flipped through the table of contents. Hmm. He began reading the first chapter.

What is Chakra?

Chakra is a flow of energy that all people possess. Shinobi and Anbu typically use this flow to create Jutsu. You can acknowledge chakra by...

Kawaki was engulfed in his book.

-

The next day, after reading all day and night, he was ready to attempt the first Jutsu in the book. He read over the hand signs, and brought the book to outside time the next day.

Walking over to his spot, he read over the chapter again. 

Shadow Clone Jutsu

Shadow Clone Jutsu is a very basic Jutsu for young shinobi. It is one of the musts for graduating the academy. The hand signs for this simple Jutsu are below.

Kawaki started to get excited. He followed the instructions, hand signs and all. His opened his eyes, and nothing was there. He frowned. Closing the book, he noticed a small thing next to him. It looked like... him?

He opened the book.

Your first shadow clone may be faulty. I know chakra control doesn't come easily for all young shinobi. Keep trying! Some attempts may result in smaller or bigger versions, versions that have uneven proportions, or maybe discolored clones. Don't give up!

And he didn't. Every day, Kawaki went outside and practiced his shadow clone jutsu. 

Finally one day, he got it. A perfect Kawaki clone was before him. He smiled at his work.

-

A week later, Kawaki was reading again. He found two pieces of loose-leaf paper. Instructions? He looked at the top. Written in pencil:

Sexy Jutsu

What the hell!? Sexy Justu? What was that?

Rasengan

Kawaki had to read the word multiple times to understand it.

Physical Training

Hmmm.... 

Kawaki practiced the Physical Training first, due to instructions to do that before the others. He often ran, practiced with the other kids on hand-to-hand combat, (which they always lost, but found fun,) and did push ups, sit ups, and stretched every day. He continued reading, and found that "Sexy Jutsu" was next. In pencil on the lined paper:

Sexy Jutsu

This is a Jutsu invented by Seventh Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki. It is a Jutsu to appear yourself as a sexy version of yourself, or a sexy gender bent version of yourself. Naruto is known for the sexy Jutsu, especially his female version. However, he did use the male version while using Shadow Clone Jutsu to confuse his opponent.

Here are the steps:

Kawaki read this over and over. The hokage, huh? Why wasn't this in the book? Why was it in pencil on paper? Was it only meant for him?

He tried it out. He was surprised at the result. A girl stood before him, with long yellow hair, with black bangs. She appeared almost naked, if it weren't for a swimsuit of some sort to be on her. She also had the x mark near her grey eyes. But, there were whiskers somehow imprinted on her cheeks. Strange. She did have large breasts, and disgusted Kawaki immediately. He wondered what he had done wrong. He was supposed to turn into the girl, not see her before him! He practiced this the rest of the day. And wondered about the whiskers.

-