The Secret

-

Sasuke tapped his foot quickly on the floor as he waited to be let into Naruto's office. He was talking with Shikamaru. Ugh.

"Bye Naruto, talk to you tonight!" Said pony-tail said, walking out. He held the door for Sasuke, smiling. Weird. Sasuke scowled in return, walking in. Naruto was sitting at his desk, seeming to be looking through papers.

"Ahh, Sasuke! What brings you here?" Naruto smiled. Sasuke put his head down, sitting across from the blonde. He didn't know how to bring this up. At all. His people skills were- meh?

"H-hi Naruto. I actually came on more important matters today..." Sasuke trailed off. Naruto raised an eyebrow, frowning.

"What's wrong, Teme?" Naruto asked. Sasuke took a deep breath, avoiding eye contact. 

"I-it's about Kawaki!" he yelled, anger in his eyes. Naruto saw this, and leaned back in his chair, seeming to be on the verge of tears.

"What about him?" Naruto stumbled. Sasuke was livid.

"Why the FUCK didn't you tell me, Naruto?!" Sasuke yelled once more. He noticed that his sharingan had enabled, due to his emotions. Damn it.

"Sasuke-"

"We could have had a FAMILY, Naruto!!!" Sasuke yelled, leaning on the desk. Tears streaked Naruto's face.

"I un-derstand- that..."

"Then tell me. Why did you keep me from my son? We could have had a family! We wouldn't have had to marry those bitches Sakura and Hinata!!!" Sasuke yelled once more. The blonde had had enough of his bullshit already.

"We would NEVER have a FAMILY, SASUKE!!!" yelled the blonde. "I was FORCED to MARRY Hinata!!! Don't you GET that!?"

-

On the other side of the door, Boruto and Sarada stood, shaking at their father's words.