The Rest

-

"Sarada, are you hearing this!?" Boruto whispered angrily. Sarada looked to him.

"Yes. Let's keep listening though. There's still much we don't know. Stay focused, Boruto."

-

Inside the office, Naruto wiped tears from his eyes as Sasuke paced the room.

"Okay. I need the full story. Right now. Go," the raven demanded. Naruto nodded, starting his story.

"W-well, you left for your mission- that lasted years. A-and a few weeks later, I found out that I was pregnant. The only people I told were Tsunade and Shikamaru. I was able to get Tsunade's assistance in creating a jutsu to hide my baby bump while I was doing missions. I was able to be pregnant while being with Hinata and she never knew, and still doesn't. I gave birth in secret, giving the baby to an orphanage on the outskirts of the village. I named him Kawaki. Once I became hokage, I gave him special treatment through the orphanage, and sent him a book, teaching him basic jutsu. I then adopted him. That was two years ago. When you got back, you were with Sakura, and me with Hinata, and we each had our kids. After Sarada was born, you left again. And now, you're up to date."

Sasuke took in this information. "S-so Kawaki really is an Uchiha, huh? Does he have sharingan?"

Naruto nodded sullenly. "That's how he found out about us."

Sasuke sat down, sighing. "Now what do we do?"

"What do you mean?" The blonde asked. "We pretend this never happened and go along with our lives."

Sasuke's face distorted in anger. "What the hell are you talking about?! Do you realize how much pain we've both been through? Why do we have to continue being with our wives!?" Sasuke paused. "Oh, That's right. You're actually in love with your wife. Must be nice."

"Who said I loved her? And you don't love Sakura?" Naruto angered back.

"Of course not!" Sasuke said. He walked to Naruto, lifting him to his level. He put his hands on the man's face. "I love you, Naruto."

Naruto blushed heavily. In the moment, he didn't care about Hinata or Sakura. Not about the kids. He cared about himself, for a change. And so he kissed the Uchiha, passionately.

The kiss lasted a while, eventually ending up on the couch, kissing heavily. Naruto removed Sasuke's shirt, making sure not to break the kiss. It escalated further.

-

Boruto and Sarada ended up leaving after they heard Sasuke say he loved Naruto. (Thank god!)

Walking home, Boruto and Sarada we're both stunned, Sarada had tears rolling down her face.

"O-our dads- don't love our moms?" she sobbed. Boruto frowned. He knew the old man was weird, but not fucking gay!

"Apparently not. I'm gonna kill that old bastard." 

"Boruto! That's Lord Seventh you"re talking about!"

"'Lord Seventh' is a lying cheater! You heard what I heard, didn't you? They have a fucking child together, Sarada!

"They Can love Who they want to, but our moms deserve to know. Don't you think?" Sarada asked. Boruto stared at the ground.

"No. It would break their hearts. We'll just wait for a right time. If they really love each other, our dads will get divorced with our moms."

-

-3 hours later-

Naruto and Sasuke lay naked beside each other, panting on the ground. (You know what went down 🤫)

"Oh fuck!" Naruto yelled. He jumped up, realizing what just happened. Sasuke sat up, raising an eyebrow at the now getting dressed Naruto.

"What, Naru?" Naruto's heart fluttered. He loved that nickname that the raven called him.

"W-we didn't use protection, Teme!" Naruto blushed, shoving on his pants. Sasuke chuckled.

"So what? You're not gonna get pregnant or anything. It was one time."

Naruto's face seemed in pain. "It's mating season, dumbass. I'm a jinchuriki, remember? I'm very fertile right now. Bastard."

Sasuke put his face in his hands. "Fuck. Hand me my clothes, please."

Naruto tossed a bundle to the Uchiha, sighing. "What now?"

Sasuke sighed, standing up. "I don't know. I'll walk you home. Can you walk?"

Naruto nodded, taking a step. He fell instantly. "Agh!"

Sasuke chuckled, scooping up the blonde.

-