2 Years Later

-

Sasuke yawned, stirring up from bed. He felt restraints on his waist. His little blonde dobe was cuddling him in his sleep. Sasuke chuckled, shaking the Hokage awake.

"Naru~ time to get up," Sasuke whispered lovingly. Naruto grunted, sinking deeper into the bed.

"No."

"Naru~ we have to get the kids ready," Sasuke whispered, getting up. He pulled on a shirt, suddenly thankful that Naruto forced him to get a prosthetic arm.

"For what?" Naruto pouted, pulling back his long-ish hair into a small ponytail. Sasuke smiled.

"We have Boruto, Himawari, and Sarada, remember?"

Naruto smiled, struggling to get up. His pregnant belly was weighing him down slightly. He eventually got up, walking over to Sasuke. He hugged him, cuddling into his neck.

"What time is it?" he asked. Sasuke looked at his alarm on his phone.

"7:30. We're supposed to pick them up from Hinata and Sakura at 8."

"Fuck. Is Kawaki or Naruko awake yet?"

ke shrugged, pulling on some shorts. He combed through his hair with his fingers, and then helped Naruto get dressed. He smiled at the sight of his beautiful pregnant husband, now 5 months already.

-

Kawaki barged into the room as Naruto was brushing his hair, carrying a sleepy toddler.

"Good morning," Naruto smiled, walking over to carry Naruko. She obliged, cuddling into her mom's chest.

"We're picking up Boruto, Hima, and Sarada today?" Kawaki asked. Naruto smiled, nodding.

Sasuke came in. "We ready?"

-

The seven sat at the table, eating their breakfast. Himawari and Naruko were playing with their toys under the table, Sarada and Boruto were talking, and Kawaki was texting Sumire. (Not a ship!)

Sasuke and Naruto were cleaning in the kitchen, smiling every once 8m a while towards their kids. Their kids.

"This is nice," Naruto hummed.

"Hn?"

"All of us. Together. A big happy family. I always wanted this."

Sasuke smirked. "Well our happy family will only get bigger."

The blush on Naruto's face had Hima and Naruko concerned for the Hokage's health.