The Next Month

-

Naruto washed his hands in the hokage bathroom, groaning. Please, no. He grabbed the pregnancy test, waiting for something to pop up. He had to wait 15 minutes. Great.

The blonde shoved the stick into his pocket, walking quickly to his office. The sat down, and began to work on some papers. He checked the test. Nothing yet. He set the test on the table, groaning. Why, Sasuke?

A raven burst thought he door. Speak of the devil.

"What is it, Teme?" Naruto sighed, tilting his head back, rubbing his eyes. Sasuke walked in, sitting before him.

"Boruto and Sarada know about us. And Kawaki." Sasuke said. Naruto leaned forward, eyes widened.

"W-what the hell? How!?"

"They heard us explaining it a month ago. I heard them talking yesterday."

Naruto groaned, looking at his stomach. Then, he began to pace the room. He needed something to keep his mind off of the mess that was his life right now.

Sasuke grabbed the blonde's hips, tracing his chest. "Naru~ you look very beautiful today."

"Not now, Teme!" Naruto blushed, kissing his cheek. "I'm waiting for something!"

"For what?" Sasuke asked, walking to his desk. He pointed to the pregnancy test. "W- th-that!?" Sasuke trembled.

"What!?"

"Why do you have a positive pregnancy test!?"

"What the- FUCK!" Naruto yelled, looking at his stomach. "I'm PREGNANT!? AGAIN!?" he started breathing heavily.

"I-It's okay dobe. We have 9 months to figure this out!"

"6."

"6?"

"It takes 6 months for kyuubi pregnancies, asshole."

"Why am I an asshole?"

"Because you knocked me up. TWICE!"

"But this time, I'll be here for you."

-