The Hokage

-

Kawaki was eating his breakfast, when he noticed commotion around him. Louder than usual. All the kids were racing to the front area. Kawaki walked behind. Everyone went silent, trying to see something. Kawaki walked straight to the front desk, ignoring the kids trying to pull him back. There, standing in front of him, was a man in an orange jacket, with blonde hair, blue eyes, and whiskers. A cape on his back indicated that he was the seventh hokage.

Kawaki froze, standing up straight. As the man spoke to the lady at the front desk, Kawaki went through Lord 7th's accomplishments. 

Creator of the sexy jutsu, creator of rasengan, (which he was working on learning,) and rasenshuriken. At least, that's all that was in the book.

The blonde man turned around, to face Kawaki. Kawaki's heart beat fast. The lady at the desk spoke.

"Kawaki? This is Lord Seventh. He will be adopting you today."

-

Kawaki shrugged his bag on his shoulders. The orphanage had given him a cloth bag, and in it he put his book, pajamas, rubix cube, and stuffed bear from when he was little. Lord Seventh walked ahead of him, smiling back every once in a while. Kawaki was beyond confused. Why would the HOKAGE adopt him?

"Almost there now," the blonde said. He smiled a big smile. "My name is Naruto Uzumaki. I'm taking you to my house. You can meet my wife and kids."

Kawaki nodded shyly and continued to follow Naruto. He wondered what he would call the blonde. Naruto? Mr. Uzumaki? Lord Seventh? Dad? No, not dad.

-

A raven-haired woman opened the door to Naruto's house. It was nice! Kawaki stared in awe at the big bright house, windows shining in the now setting sun.

"Naruto-kun! You're back!" the woman said in a soothing voice, hugging Naruto. "And you must be Kawaki!" she said, looking to said boy. "We're so glad to have you here."

"T-thank you, Mrs," Kawaki said shyly, following Naruto inside. 

"Boruto! Himawari! Come meet your new brother!" Naruto yelled up the stairs. Kawaki heard the thumping of children's feet thumping down the stairs.

"Oni-Chan!" a raven-haired girl squealed, hugging Kawaki. An older boy followed her, making an uninterested face.

"Himawari, Boruto, this is Kawaki. He will be part of our family, so please treat him how you would a brother," Hinata said. Naruto kissed her, smiling. Kawaki looked down to Himawari, smiling too.

"Hello Kawaki-san!" the girl chirped. "I like your jacket!" Hinata giggled. Boruto gave Kawaki a nasty glare.

"Hi," the blonde said, walking to the living room.

"Uhmm.. sorry about him!" Naruto smiled awkwardly. "I'll talk to him later. I'll show you around."