The Uzumakis

-

Hinata heard a knock on the door. "Coming!"

She opened the door to see Sasuke with his arm wrapped around a limping Naruto.

"Oh my! Naruto-kun! What happened?" she asked, taking him in her arms.

"I'm fine, Hinata. I just fell down the stairs. Clumsy me heheh."

-

Naruto lashed in bed the rest of the day. Hinata sat around the table with Boruto, Kawaki, and Himawari.

"Boruto, Kawaki. How was your day?" the purple-haired girl asked. Himawari's eyes lit up, looking at her brothers.

"Good! I was training with Sumire! We had the day off, but I wanted to work on some things," Kawaki said. Boruto rolled his eyes.

"Yeah. Me and Sarada just hung out."

Himawari looked at Kawaki. "Oooooh! Sumire's pretty! Do you like-like her?"

Kawaki scoffed. "No, Hima. She's just a friend." He honestly didn't like Sumire friendly either. She was quiet annoying.

-

Naruto came downstairs, to find the family finishing dinner.

"Do you want some, Naruto-kun?" Hinata asked. Naruto limped to the table.

"No, I'm good. Thanks, though."

Boruto scoffed, knowing what he and Sasuke did after the conversation. Disgusting.

"Did you have fun at work, dad?" Boruto asked. Naruto's eyes widened, giving a guilty smile.

"N-no! Work is boring, honestly. I got hurt and so Sasuke took me home. I'm glad I only worked  half-day."

Boruto rolled his eyes, eating the last of his plate. 

"Have fun with Sasuke tomorrow," Boruto said, hiking upstairs. Kawaki raised an eyebrow. What were his parents up to?

-