FINALLY

UTHANDO - NOKWAZI FT MASTER KG

MOLO - AUBREY QWANA

Firstly, I would like to apologise to everyone who has reached out to me in some form, I know that I never responded and that was a lousy thing for me to do. Please accept this sincere apology.

Secondly, I would like to thank everyone who's shown me some form of love, it's deeply appreciated and warmed my heart each time.

And last but not least, I would like to give each of you an explanation as to why I basically ghosted you.
It had come to my attention that people have been stealing my story. I may not be the best or biggest author out there but this story means a lot to me and I worked hard to get it going, especially experiencing writers block a few times but still persevering. I was going to continue updating despite this but then I got a few people telling me that I've stolen this story from some movie or series and some even saying that I stole it from another author and I was just like "Nah, I'm out."
I was done with uploading on this site but I keep getting lovely messages from people who've enjoyed this story and I realise that I can't keep you guys in the dark and waiting for something that's never going to come.

I'm not going to remove the story because you guys seem to really like it and it's already been stolen either way.

I love you guys and I wish you all the best. Stay safe and stay sane yal. Ke le rata ke lerato la love kao fela ga lona. Ka le lebogo ♥️♥️💜🍀🍀💜❤❤