Release

Arsonists Lullaby - Hozier

Seth's POV

Ares was pacing and growling in his head, giving him a headache and making him restless. He was too exhausted to go out for a run and wasn't crazy enough to give him full control to tire himself out. The knock at the door of his office was a welcomed distraction and one of the warriors entered after his acknowledgement.

"Alpha, we have 5 rogues at the south border," before he could continue with his statement, he was out the door.

He passed by many pack members but didn't spare them a glance. He was at the border within a few minutes and beelined for the rogues who were surrounded by his warriors. It seemed the moon goddess gift wrapped these rogues for him and delivered them right at his doorstep because they seemed like a really good way to ride himself of the excess energy. What better way to do that than to rip a few rogues apart?

He reached for the closest rogue to him and grabbed him by his neck, "You know better than to cross my borders," he growled at him. The unfortunate rogue was shivering in fright and his friends made a move to help him.

Snapping its neck, he turned to his warriors and told them to stand down. These were his prey and he was going to enjoy tearing them apart. With a sardonic smirk, he reached out for another and pulled his mouth apart with his bare hands, getting blood all over him. He snarled in disgust and throw the rogue at the feet of his warriors, focusing once again on the remaining rogues who seemed glued to their spots which put a smile on his face.

He morphed into Ares and jumped on another rogue, he felt its bones break at the impact. He threw out a paw and grabbed at its chest, sinking his claws in, he yanked out his paw with its heart as a souvenir. Throwing it away without care, he raised his head and stared at his next play things.

He pulled his legs under him and used the momentum to propel him forward, he landed in front of one the remaining two and the other seemed to have regained mobility in his limbs and took that as a chance to make an escape which was a pity because Ares wanted to play eeny meeny miny moe. Little did he know, Ares loved a good chase so he went after him.

Unfortunately, he wasn't fast enough and the chase came to an end too soon which resulted in Ares tearing him limb from limb. He relished in the feeling but the rogue decided to die too soon. Pity.

He turned back to the last rogue, transforming in the process. He grabbed it by the throat and tilted its head upwards, sticking his hand inside its mouth and down its throat, grabbing its spinal cord and ripping it out through the same passage. When he turned to face his warriors, he had the rogues spine on one hand and its body on the other.

His warriors were horrified, they knew he was bad, they just never knew he was a sadistic monster.

He threw the items to the ground without looking at them and headed towards his room, ordering his warriors to clean the mess as he made his way through the parted path they made for him.

He felt alive.