Luna Search

CAN'T TELL ME NOTHING - KANYE WEST

Seth's Pov

It's been a week since Randy left and I'm constantly angry and on the edge. If the pack was afraid of me before, they're terrified of me now. My parents haven't spoken to me nor have the elder wolves. Some of the teenagers feel guilty and most pack members blame me for running their luna off which is laughable because we all hurt him.

Ares hasn't spoken to me, I can only feel anger and hurt from him. I overheard my parents talking about us, they're worried that Ares will go on a rampage, he is named after the God of War for a reason. I can feel that his emotions are consuming him and I eventually won't be able to control him.

The only way I've been able to sate him is by training, within a weak we've gained over 15% muscle both in human and wolf form. I return to my room each night too exhausted to do anything but sleep. Our pack has gotten stronger with the added training and security has gotten tighter, if that were possible. The pack however still needs a luna. I called everyone for a pack meeting.

"Good evening pack mates, it's come to my attention that you all want a luna and I agree which is why I'll be venturing to other packs in search of a luna" after those words there was an uproar, everyone was shouting at once but the loudest voice has to be from Ares, he was fighting me for control and made it abundantly clear that he would kill me from the inside if I dared mate another wolf that's not his mate.

I gave out a mighty roar that had everyone silent in a heartbeat, they were only making things more difficult and weren't making sense talking over each other.

"Now, if you would raise your hands and talk at once." I said doing a sweep over the crowd and picked the oldest wolf in the pack. He straightened himself as if preparing for opposition, "Alpha, it is true that we all want a luna but we don't want any luna, we want our true luna. Choosing someone else will only bring downfall to our pack and Randy has already proven himself to us. He is powerful but still has a gentle soul, he'd make the perfect luna."

I looked at him in disdain and contempt, "You're forgetting that I'm not a fucking faggot. We're already the strongest pack in the world and have only gotten stronger since I took over, we don't need him."

My father stood up at that, "Your arrogance will be the downfall of this pack, I hope you come to your senses before it's too late."

His words only angered me, "I'm the alpha now, what I say goes, I make the decisions and I won't regret anything. I'll be leaving in a month, you're all dismissed."

Nobody made a move to leave, they were all lost in their thoughts. I turned on my heels and walked to my room, Ares was pounding in my head the entire time, giving me a headache.