Ch 2 Part 3: RMP Guys

THE SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER IS OSAMA BY ZAKES BANTWINI

Randy's POV:

The day pretty much went by agonisingly slow and apart from the few occasional shove and nasty remark, it was a good day. "Remember to be at the pack meeting place immediately after school." The alpha said through our pack link, immediately eliciting a groan out of me. Today was the day a few people from The Raging Moon Pack came to stay with us for a few days due to their pack house being renovated to accommodate their large number. I couldn't believe I'd forgotten that, well actually I could seeing as I don't like pack meetings but this one is mandatory that I attend or else the alpha will be on my ass, in a none homosexual way of course. Just thought I should clear that one out before someone got the wrong idea. Gideon, my wolf scoffed at that. "You know you wouldn't mind having him on your ass, in a homosexual way of course." Before I could scold him on saying such things about our alpha, a huge whale landed on my back taking me down with it. "Mia!" I screamed, "How many times do I have to tell you not to do that for you to actually not do it?" She gave me her best innocent smile and because I knew her so well, I gave her a glare in return making her roll her eyes at me. "Fine, I apologise anyway you think you'll find any hot guys from the RMP? (Raging Moon Pack)" she asked . Well of course not, you know everyone will have my ass, quite literally if I even attempted to flirt with one of the guys and besides, how am I to get a RMP guy if I cant even get one of our guys? You know that the RMP has the hottest and sexiest guys in all of the packs. I don't think any one of them would be interested in me but you could get one if you wanted to, you're quite hot." That earned another eye roll from her and a shake of the head. "Randy, I don't get why you put yourself down so much, you have a lot to offer in a relationship and the guys from our pack our just too immature and conceited to notice. Not only are the RMP guys the hottest and sexiest but they're also down to earth and aren't shallow like our guys. Quite frankly, I don't think any guy from our pack deserves you which is why I think you should try your luck on one of the RMP guys and while you're at it. Could you quit selling yourself short? Not only do you have a lot to offer in a relationship but you're also cute and very attractive. Only blind people wouldn't see that." She ended on a soft note. "Well then, our pack must only have blind people."

"Amen to that brother," she said raising her hands in a thankful manner. She can be quite immature and childish sometimes but she was my immature and childish fool.

I thought about what she had said the entire day and my wolf seemed to agree with her. He also seemed to know who our mate was and he seemed unsure of how to feel about it.

When I got to the pack house, I bumped into someone I had never met before and he seemed to be a high ranking wolf, he must have been from the Raging Moon Pack. I guess they were here early, I found that attractive. Realising that we had been stood there without uttering a word and that I might just get a beating if my pack members saw that, I made a hasty farewell and was about to hightail it out of there when he grabbed my arm. Out of reflex, I flinched because usually when someone grabs my arm, it's followed by a beating. he raised an eyebrow at him which was helle sexy if you ask me, ok you didn't and it's not the time for that but come on this is one sexy mofo right here. "I apologise for grabbing your arm, I did not mean to scare, my name is Torion Diaz." he said as he gave me a blinding smile, Lord just take me to Heaven right now. Fuck me, but he is the alpha of RMP, he's now 23 and he became alpha at 17 when his father died from a rogue attack. "Nice to meet you alpha, my name is Roman Randy Ambrose. If you will excuse, I will be on my way now," I said with a small bow as a sign of respect. "Would you mind showing me around before the meeting, that's if you're not busy?" I was a bit taken away by this, most alpha's just make demands, never asking and always uncaring of other people's schedules or feelings. It brought a smile to my face that there were still nice people in power. "It would be an honour alpha." With that, we took off on a tour around the pack house, meeting his friends on the way and them joining us. They were a fun and nice bunch, we became friends instantly and for the first time in a long time, I felt completely happy and content.