Together As In?

2 Weeks After They Confessed..

"Goodmorning,Is Nancy At Home?" Senju Asked "Are You A Friend From School?"Mother Said "Oh Yes,Here" Senju Handed Mother Something "This Is Hand-made Cheesecake" Senju Stated "If You Would Like,Please Accept It" Senju Added As Mother Looked At The Cheesecake And Looked Back At Senju With Astonished Eyes.

"Please Take Care Of My Daughter From Now On" Mother Went Down On Her Knees Infront Of Senju As Nancy Walked By And Stopped When She Saw A Familiar Pinkette.

"Nancy!" "Sen,What're You Doing Here?" Nancy Asked As Senju Smiled "If You Felt Like It,How About Going To The Movies?" Senju Said "But My Mom Asked Me To Help With-OW" Mother Hit Nancy's Shoulder "Just Go,Nancy" Mother Glared As Nancy Nodded
.
.
.
.
.
"That Movie Was Interesting,Wasn't It?" Senju Asked 'That Was A Hardcore Romance Movie' Nancy Thought As Senju Was Grinning Ear To Ear "The Last Scene At The Lighthouse Was Amazing,I Wanna See That Scenery With You Someday!" Senju Imagined All The Things Nancy And Her Could Do Together As A Couple "Listen..Are You Serious?" Nancy Said As Senju's Ears Perked Up "Falling For Someone Like Me At First Sight.." Nancy Said,Senju's Face Darkened "I Am Entirely Serious" Senju Said "I Said To Start Off As Friends But If Possible,With The View Of Getting Married" Senju Spoke "Okay,That's Freaking Serious" Nancy Mumbled As Her Cheeks Were Red.
.
.
.
.
.
The Reason Nancy Loved Sen So Much Was Because The More She Spent Time Senju The More She Realized That She Was Far More Kinder Than The Gangsters She Met..
.
.
.
.
.
"Yes? Nancy?" Senju Picked Up The Phone "Hi..About The Other Day.." Nancy Spoke From The Other Side Of The Phone "Is Your Body Feeling Alright?" Senju Asked "Well..I Caused You A Lot Of Trouble" Nancy Murmured "And Erm.." "Yes?" "Next Sunday How About Going Shopping?" Nancy Said "I'd Be Delighted Too!" Senju Smiled As Nancy Internally Screamed.
.
.
.
.
.
And That's How Nancy Started Dating Senju !