Too Close To Men

"Nancy-chin" "No"

Mikey clung on to nancy's leg as he begged her to spend time with the founding members of toman "But Nancy-chinnn" "no, mikey"

Nancy groaned as she tried to pull mikey off of her "You've been hanging out with that senju girl too much" Mikey pouted "Yes, and?" Nancy raised her brow "You should hang out with us, just this once?" Mikey begged, putting his hands together "Fine, just this once" Nancy sighed as mikey grinned "Yes!!" Mikey exclaimed as nancy chuckled.

"Nancy!" A long haired male called out "Hey, Edward" Nancy Greeted "Yo Nancy" Draken Greeted "Hey Egg" Nancy Said As The Others Chuckled "It's Been A Long Time,Nance" "Kashi!" Nancy Exclaimed As She Hugged Him Tight "It's Been Like Almost 3 Months Since You Hanged Out With Us" Takashi Said "And She's Here Because Of Your Obviously The Best Commander" Mikey Said "Hey Nancy" Pah-chin Greeted "Hi,Pah-chin" Nancy Smiled "Let's Go Eat!" Mikey Led Nancy To His Bike "So That's Why You Didn't Let Me Bring My Bike" Nancy Chuckled "Yep! Now Get On" Mikey Replied "Okay Okay" Nancy Smiled.
.
.
.
.
.
"Eh? Nancy?" A Male With A Wolf Cut Said "Hey Kazu!" She Said As She Got Off Of Mikey's Bike "Damn,I Didn't Think You Would Actually Agree" Kazutora Said "Admit It,You Missed Meee" Nancy Teased "Maybe I Did" Kazutora Returned The Energy "Oi! No Flirting" Draken Hit Kazutora At The Back Of The Head "Nancy-chinnn Let's Go Eat" Mikey Pulled Nancy Inside The Fast Food Place "Huh-Wha-".
.
.
.
.
.
"Ugh I'm So Full" Baji Rubbed His Stomach "Same Here" Mikey Replied "Oh Hell No" Draken Cursed "Pfft-He Fell Asleep" Nancy Laughed "I'm Not Carrying Him" Takashi Said "I'm Not Either" Kazutora And Baji Said In Sync,Draken Glanced At Nancy As She Glared At Him "No" "Ugh Fine" Draken Groaned As He Carried Mikey On His Back "My Butt Hurts From Sitting Too Long" Nancy Grunted "I Can Massage It For You" Kazutora Joked "Yeaa Sure" Nancy Chuckled "Is It Just Me Or Kazutora And Nancy Make A Good Couple?" Baji Whispered To Takashi "Don't Interfere With Them,It's Just Banter" Takashi Whispered Back To Baji "What Does Banter Mean?" Baji Asked "Teasing" Takashi Replied "Oh-".
.
.
.
.
.
"Where Have You Been?" A Female Voice Said As Nancy Opened Her Apartment Door "Sen? How'd You Get In?" Nancy Asked "I Have My Ways,Now Answer" Senju Said "I Was Hanging Out With Mikey And The Others" Nancy Replied "Why?" Senju Asked "They're My Friends,Sen" Nancy Replied As She Went To Get A Cup Of Water "Why're You Interviewing Me About This?" Nancy Asked "Because.." "Because What Sen?" Nancy Raised Her Brow "Because You We're Too Close To Them.." Senju Whispered "Did You Spy On Me?" Nancy Asked "Maybe..Yea" Senju Replied As Nancy Heavily Sighed "I'm Sorry.." Senju Apologized "Were You Perhaps Jealous?" Nancy Smirked "Pfft-Me?? haha no" Senju's Sweat Dropped "You Were!" "Was Not!" "Was Too" Nancy Laughed "I Wasn't" Senju Said "Don't Worry Sen,You'll Always Be My Number One Friend" Nancy Reassured 'I Don't Want To Be Just A Friend,Nancy' Senju Thought As She Sighed "Let's Hang Out Tomorrow Hm?" "Sure!" Senju Smiled.

" Senju Apologized "Were You Perhaps Jealous?" Nancy Smirked "Pfft-Me?? haha no" Senju's Sweat Dropped "You Were!" "Was Not!" "Was Too" Nancy Laughed "I Wasn't" Senju Said "Don't Worry Sen,You'll Always Be My Number One Friend" Nancy Reassured 'I ...

FOUNDING MEMBERS OF TOMAN!

Manjiro "Mikey" Sano- Long yellow hair

Draken "Kalbo" Ryugiji- Dragon tattoo

Mitsuya "Best Boy" Takashi- Lilac hair

Keisuke "Edward" Baji- Long black hair

Kazutora "It's all mikey's fault" Hanemiya- Banana hair

Haruki "Pah-chin" Hayashida- Short yellow hair