The Hayashis Are Insane (Eng Ver)

"Fuck You Bitch" Nancy Threw Her Pillow To The Tall Girl "Fuck You Too!" The Tall Girl Threw The Pillow Back With Such Strength That It Hit Nancy In The Face And Her Nose Bled "I'm Snitching" Nancy Ran Out Of The Room "HEY DON'T" The Tall Girl Got Up And Ran After Her "MAAAA SI MINA OH" Nancy Shouted "Shut It Bitch!" Mina Reached For Her Slippers And Threw It At Nancy "MAAA MINA'S THROWING SLIPPERS AT ME" Nancy Yelled As The Slipper Hit Her Back "NO YOU LIAR" Mina Shouted As She Ran And Pounced At Nancy "Ouch You're Such An Idiot" Nancy Groaned "Desurv" Mina Smirked.

"So Noisy" Mother Said As She Was Helping The Youngest Hayashi "This Is Why I'm Mommy's Favorite" The Youngest Said "Maybe Cause Your Adopted,Marie" Mina And Nancy Said In Sync As A Laugh Follows After "Atleast They Wanted Me" Marie Smirked As Nancy And Mina Bursted Out Laughing "You Got That From Tiktok,Right?" Nancy Asked "Trueee" Mina Laughed "Hey Don't Mess With Marie,She's Still Answering Her Assignments" The Mother Said "Ofcourse Mom" Nancy And Mina Stood Up From The Floor As Marie Laughed Silently.

"Oh Where Are You Going?" Mother Asked "I'm Gonna Go Out With Senju" Nancy Replied "Why?" Mother Asked "Senju Said She Wanted To Go Shopping" Nancy Said "Be Back Before Dinner" Mother Said "Ok" Nancy Said As She Waved Goodbye To Her Mom And Went Out The Door "Bet The Senju Person Likes Nancy" Mina Whispered To Her "Oh Shut It" Mother Replied.
.
.
.
.
.
"Tangina.." Nancy Grunted "What Does That Mean,Again..?" Senju Asked "Doesn't Matter,My Knuckles Hurt" Nancy's Nose Crinkled "Your House Is Close Here Right?" Senju Asked "Senju No" Nancy Said "Come on! We've Been Friends For Like 2 Years,I Have To Meet Your Family!" Senju Begged "My Older Sister Is Gonna Ask So Many Questions" Nancy Said "Don't Care,Now Lead The Way" Senju Grinned "Fine,I Warned You" Nancy Sighed.
.
.
.
.
.
"I'm Homeee" Nancy Said As She Took Off Her Shoes "Ate Nancyy,My Assigmentsss" Marie Ran To Nancy "Huh?" Senju Said In Confusion "Who's That?" Marie Asked "Speak Japanese,She Doesn't Understand" Nancy Said "Are You Nancy's Friend?" Mina Asked As She Walked Towards Them "My Name's Senju And Yes I'm Her Friend !" Senju Replied "Mom And Dad Are Out,But Uh Yea We're Nancy's Sisters" Mina Said "That's Mina,She's 22 And Studying To Become A Doctor" Nancy Introduced "Also She's A Marites" Nancy Added "Shut It" Mina Glared At Nancy "That's Marie,She's 9 And A Big Airhead" Nancy Said As Senju Let Out A Small Laugh "Not True!" Marie Exclaimed "Ofcourse Not~" Nancy Sarcastically Said "Oh And Senju My Bestfriend From School" Nancy Introduced "Nice To Meet You,Didn't Think Someone As Pretty As You Would Pick My Sister To Be Your Friend" Mina Said As Senju Chuckled "I Didn't Pick Nancy,My Heart Did" Senju Replied "Aww" Nancy Hugged Senju From The Back And Buried Her Face In Senju's Nape 'Oh God..I Kinda Like This But Infront Of Her Sisters??' Senju Thought As She Covered Her Tomato Red Face .

"Oh! You Should Stay For Dinner,Sen" Nancy Said As Her Hot Breath Tickled Senju's Neck "Is That Really Okay?" Senju Asked "Ofcourse! Nancy Is Supposed To Cook Today,Right?" Mina Smirked "Huh?" "It's Friday,Nancy" Mina Reminded "Senju Don't Hesitate To Tell Me If They Do Something Weird,Okay?" Nancy Whispered To Senju "Mhm.." Senju Nodded "I'll Be Back,Don't Do Anything To Senju" Nancy Let Go Of Senju As She Went To The Kitchen "So..Senju,You And Nancy Huh" Mina Smirked "Hm?" Senju Blushed "You like nancy,right?" Marie Whispered "What Makes You Say That?" Senju Asked "I Didn't Pick Nancy,My Heart Did" Marie Repeated "That's What You Said Right?" Marie Asked "Y-Yes And So?" Senju Stuttered "Don't Worry,We Support You" Mina Said "Yep! Nancy Probably Likes You Too" Marie Added "O-Oh,Really?" Senju Asked "Mhm,Nancy Doesn't Know,Right?" Mina Asked "No..She Doesn't Notice At All" Senju Said As She Put Her Head Down "She Probably Does Based On How She Looks At You" Mina Said As She Bumped Shoulders With Senju "You Think So?" Senju Said "Yep,It's Obvious Too" Marie Replied.
.
.
.
.
.
"We're Home!" A Male Voice Said "Dad !" Marie Ran To The Man And Hugged Him "Oh Who's That?" Mom Noticed A Pink Haired Girl "Hi,I'm Senju-Nancy's Friend" Senju Said "That's Lovely,Nice To Meet You Dear" Mom Smiled Sweetly To Senju "Your Girlfriend,Nancy?" Dad Asked As Senju Turned Red "No,Dad" Nancy Laughed And Rolled Her Eyes Playfully "Oh Really?" Mom Chuckled "Stop It,I'm Going To Walk Senju Home" Nancy Informed "Ooo,How Romantic" Mina Teased "Shut Up,Come On Sen" Nancy Glared At Mina Before Escorting Senju Outside "Sorry About Them" Nancy Said As The Moon Shines Above Them "It's Okay,They're Fun To Talk With" Senju Said "Damn I Just Hope You Wouldn't Replace Me With My Own Mother" Nancy Joked "I Would Never" Senju Returned The Energy "What Were You And My Sisters Talking About By The Way?" "Oh-It Was Nothing..Yea Nothing" Senju Turned Slightly Red,She Hopes Nancy Doesn't Notice It Since It's Quite Dark Out "Oh? Okay Then" Nancy Took Senju's Hand In Hers "Let's Get You Home Hm?" Nancy Smiled "Y-Yea Okay!" Senju Blushed As She Grinned.

Yea Nothing" Senju Turned Slightly Red,She Hopes Nancy Doesn't Notice It Since It's Quite Dark Out "Oh? Okay Then" Nancy Took Senju's Hand In Hers "Let's Get You Home Hm?" Nancy Smiled "Y-Yea Okay!" Senju Blushed As She Grinned

Mina "Marites" Hayashi- 5 Years Older Than Nancy And 13 Years Older Than Marie

Marie "Bobo Pero Cute" Hayashi- 8 Years Younger Than Nancy And 13 Years Younger Than Mina