Meeting The Akashi Brothers

(Ty mulletmommybest For The Idea)

Nancy Recieved A Knock From Her Bedroom Door "Come In!" Nancy Said As Senju Went In "Hey,Nance" Senju Closed The Door Behind Her "Sen,Hii" Nancy Said As She Spun Around On Her Pink Gaming Chair "Can I Ask You Something?" Senju Said As She Sat On Nancy's Bed "Sure,Go Ahead" Nancy Said "About My Brothers" Senju Said "Hm?" Nancy's Head Tilted "I Want You To Properly Meet Them" Senju Said "No" Nancy Replied "Why Not?" "They're Scary!"  "No,They're Not"  "They Are,They'll Kill Me With Their Glares!" Nancy Said "I'll Protect You Then!" Senju Said As Nancy Chuckled "Maybe Yea..No.." Nancy Sounded Unsure "Pleaseee!" Senju Begged "Okay Okay!" Nancy Stood Up And Sat Down In Bed With Senju "What If They Hate Me?" Nancy Said "Eh?They Won't,Don't Worry!" Senju Shook Nancy's Shoulders Back And Forth "They'll Like You,I'm Sure Of It!" Senju Reasurred.
.
.
.
.
.
"Nancy,right?" Haruchiyo Asked "Y-Yes" Nancy's Hands Were Shaking From  Nervousness "Sounds Foreign,Are You Pure Japanese?" Haruchiyo Asked "I'm Part Filipino" Nancy Replied "Oh,Then..What's A Jejemon?" Haruchiyo Asked "Don't Ask Her Stupid Questions,Haru-nii!" Senju Hit His Shoulder While Preparing The Table "Let Me Help-" Nancy Tried To Stand Up "No,Sit Down" Senju Made Her Sit Back Down As She Went Back To The Kitchen.

"I'm Home!" A Male Voice As Nancy Tensed Up 'Senju's Older Brother!!' Nancy's Sweat Dropped "Ha? Who's The Girl?" Takeomi Said As He Put Down His Stuff On The Couch "H-Hi,Nice To Meet You!" Nancy Stood Up From Her Seat And Took Out Her Hand "Haru's Girl?" Takeomi Returned The Gesture By Shaking Her Hand "Senju's Actually!" Haruchiyo Corrected "Oh,Senju's Girl?" Takeomi Asked As Nancy Nodded "My Name's Nancy Hayashi" Nancy Said As Senju Walked Towards Them "You're Scaring Her,Stop It" Senju Glared "Okay Okay" Takeomi Raised His Hands In Defeat As He Made His Way To The Dinner Table "Are You Okay,Nance?" Senju Asked "I Think-Yea" Nancy Nodded As Senju Smiled "You'll Be Fine"
.
.
.
.
.
"How Long?" Takeomi Asked "Huh?" Senju Let Out "How Long Have You Been Together?" Takeomi Asked "A Couple Of Months Now" Nancy Replied "You Sure You Want This Garbage?" Haruchiyo Suddenly Says "Don't Talk About Nancy Like That!" Senju Said "Ha?" Haruchiyo Laughed "I Was Talking To Nancy,Not You" Haruchiyo Smirked "You Wanna Go?" Senju Glared As Nancy Gulped "Try Me" Haruchiyo Glared Back,Senju And Haruchiyo Both Stood Up And Got Into A Fighting Position "U-Uhm,Shouldn't We Stop Them?" Nancy Looked At Takeomi "They'll Resolve It Themselves" Takeomi Blantly Said As Nancy Nodded "They Won't Hurt Eachother That Badly,Don't Worry" Takeomi Reaussured.

you sure,takeomi?🤨
.
.
.
.
.
"Trashtalk battle lang pala.." Nancy Whispered As Senju And Haruchiyo Threw Insults At Eachother Non-Stop "Oi! Nancy's Right Here You Know?" Takeomi Said "Sorry,Nance" Senju Walked Back And Sat Down Next To Her "It's Obviously Your Fault" Haruchiyo Said As Senju's Eye Twitched "Shut It" Takeomi Hit Haruchiyo In The Back Of The Head."Welcome To The Family,Nancy" Haruchiyo And Takeomi Said "H-Huh?" Nancy Looked Towards Senju "He Approves Of Our Relationship,Nancy!" Senju Grinned As Nancy Smiled Back 'I'm Glad..'