Meeting Her

5 weeks ago..

"The Bread Is Sold Out?" Nancy's Eyes Widen "What About Your Packed Lunch?" Nancy's Classmate Asked "Even Though I've Got A Lot Of Allowance For Bread Today,What Bad Luck" Nancy Grumbled As Nancy's Classmate Followed Her Close Behind.
.
.
.
"You Were The One Who Collided With Me,What's With Your Attitude,Jerk?Are You Looking Down On Me? Are You Listening,Four-Eyes?" A Guy Yelled To A Tall Girl With Glasses "Shut Up! Don't Block The Way!" Nancy Pulled His Hair And Made Him Fall To The Ground "Hey,That Hurt,Hayashi,You Bastard!" The Guy Yelled As He Held His Head "You're A Pain In The Ass!!Give Me Your Bread!" Nancy Shouted As The Tall Girl Tried To Escape By Slowly Walking Away.

"You!" The Girl Tensed Up "Don't Just Stand There,Be Firm!Be Sharper!" Nancy Said As Her Classmate Tried To Pull Her Away "Let It Go,Nancy!!" Her Classmate Said "I'll Share My Onigiri With You-!" Her Classmate Offered "That's Not Nearly Enough!" Nancy Replied "Seriously,What's Your Problem??" The Guy Asked Angrily "Sorry About This,She's Just Taking Her Frustration Out On You-She's Just Hungry!" Nancy's Classmate Said While Pulling Nancy Away 'Nancy Hayashi,Huh?' The Tall Girl Pushed Her Glasses Up.
.
.
.
.
.

"You!" The Girl Tensed Up "Don't Just Stand There,Be Firm!Be Sharper!" Nancy Said As Her Classmate Tried To Pull Her Away "Let It Go,Nancy!!" Her Classmate Said "I'll  Share My Onigiri With You-!" Her Classmate Offered  "That's Not Nearly Enough!"...

The Tall Girl Stared At Her Father's Text As She Lets Out A Heavy Sigh,Footsteps Can Be Heard Making It's Way To Her As She Looked Up From Her Phone To See Nancy Hayashi Running Towards Her.

The Tall Girl Stayed Still As Nancy Ran And Hid Behind A Wall "You!" An Old Man Ran Panting As He Made His Way To The Tall Girl "Have You Seen A Student Running Through Here?" The Old Teacher Asked "She Went That Way" The Tall Girl Pointed To The ...

The Tall Girl Stayed Still As Nancy Ran And Hid Behind A Wall "You!" An Old Man Ran Panting As He Made His Way To The Tall Girl "Have You Seen A Student Running Through Here?" The Old Teacher Asked "She Went That Way" The Tall Girl Pointed To The An Empty Hallway "Thank You!" The Old Teacher Ran To The Direction The Tall Girl Pointed To As Nancy's Head Popped Out "Oh Uh,Thanks!" Nancy Smiled As The Tall Girl Blushed Slightly.

"Always So Noisy,Aren't You?" The Tall Girl Said "Just Like Last Time" The Tall Girl Added "Last Time?" Nancy Asked "When I Was Getting Teased..No,Never Mind" The Tall Girl Pushed Her Glasses Up As She Turned Towards Nancy "Nancy Hayashi,The Brahman's Boss' Girlfriend,You're Quite Famous" The Tall Girl Said "For Standing Out.." She Added As Nancy's Brows Furrowed "Don't You Hate Standing Out?" The Tall Girl Asked

"I Mean You Have A Weak Figure,So I Was Wondering How You're Able To Be So Confident" The Tall Girl Said As Nancy Tch-ed "Don't Push Your Stupid Thoughts On Being Weak Or Strong Onto Me" Nancy Said While Glaring At Her "I Am Who I Am And If I Say I'm Strong,I'm Strong" Nancy Said As Her Breath Hitched "Better Get Going Before The Teacher Find Me!" Nancy Smiled Before Running Off Leaving The Tall Girl In Utter Silence "Incredible.."
.
.
.
.
.
A/n-The Tall Girl Is Aika Btw!