Home

Senju Yawned As She Laid In Bed With The Sun Shining Brightly Through Her Window "Senju" A Male(Takeomi) Called As He Knocked On The Door "Wake Up,You Have School!" Another Male(Sanzu) Said As Senju Groaned "I'm Not Going!" Senju Yelled "Why Not??" The Pinkette Yelled Back "I Don't Wanna Go!" Senju Answered As Takeomi Sighed "Let Her Be,Come On" Takeomi Said As Sanzu Rolled His Eyes And Followed After His Brother Who Was Starting His Bike "Such A Baby" Sanzu Said As He Started His Bike And Drove Away With Takeomi Following Him Not So Far Behind On His Bike.

"Nancy's Busy Today So I'll Just Stay Home And Play Video Games" Senju Got Up And Went To Her Closet Where She Was Hiding Her Playstation "There It Is!" Senju Gently Put It On The Ground Then Turned On The Tv,Senju Doesn't Play On Her Playstation Daily Because Of Haruchiyo,What Did Haruchiyo Do? You Ask,Well..
.
.
.
.
.
"Haru-nii,Do You Know Where My-NO" Senju Quickly Took Her Playstation Controller Away From Her Brother's Hands "The Hell?" Haruchiyo Looked Up To Senju As Senju Was Pissed Off Because "You're Eating While Playing On MY Playstation??" Senju's Eye Twitched As Haruchiyo Held A Bored Look "So What?" Haruchiyo Asked "Do You Know How Expensive This Is??" Senju Yelled As Takeomi Pitched In "Can You Both Stop? Senju Just Take Your Playstation And Go" Takeomi Said As Senju 'tch-ed' And Took Her Playstation,She Brung It To Her Room And Stuck Her Face Out "Oh! And Haru-nii?" Senju Held A Fake Smile While Haruchiyo Turned His Head Towards Her "Never Touch My Stuff Again" Senju Said Before Slamming Her Door Shut.
.
.
.
.
.
Senju Hmmed While Picking A Game "What Should I Play.." Senju Asked Herself While Scrolling Through The List Of Games And Finally Picking One...Senju's Ringtone Starts Playing "Hm?" Senju Answered The Phone While Playing Minecraft "Sen?" A Female Voice Called As Senju Tensed Up "Nancy!?" Senju Said As She Killed Zombies While Finding Diamonds "Are You Busy?" Nancy Asked "N-No Why?" Senju Was On 2 Hearts While Getting Attacked By Creepers"Can You Pick Me Up?" Nancy Asked "Sure! Right Now?" Senju Was Killing The Creepers While Nancy Was Sitting On One Of The Benches At The Volleyball Court "Right Now,Sen" "I'll Be There In 5" "Thanks!"

Senju Hung Up The Phone While Sighing In Disappointment As The Tv Screen Showed You Died! "I Gotta Pick Up Nancy!" Senju Stood Up,Cleaned Up And Put The Playstation Back In Her Closet "Gotta Hurry!" Senju Put On Her Socks And Her Shoes While Taking Her Keys Out Of Her Key Bowl.

"..." The Neighbors Stared At Senju As She Was Locking The Akashi House Door While Fixing Her Shoes,Senju Met Eyes With Them And Awkwardly Smiled At Them Before Running To Her Bike And Got On It "That Girl Is Crazy" One Of The Neighbors Whispered As Senju Drove Away Towards The Volleyball Court.
.
.
.
.
.
"N-Nance..Hii" Senju Took A Moment To Catch Her Breath As Nancy Chuckled "I'm Willing To Wait,You Didn't Have To Rush" Nancy Patted Senju's Head "I Don't Want To Keep You Waiting Though!" Senju Said As She Took Nancy's Hand In Her's "Where Do You Wanna Go?" Senju Asked As Nancy Thought For A Second "At Your House!" Nancy Said As Senju Grinned "We Can Play Mc Together And Eat Snacks A-And-!" Senju Was Cut-off By Nancy's Laughter "Let's Go Then Hm!" Nancy Smiled Widely "Mhm!"