1. Invitation Card

Adheera and Rocky are half brothers. They together rule over KGF which they inherit from their father. Adheera was the cruel dictator, follows Viking rule. His work is to Handle varca men. Though he was an Gaurdian angle, no, not angle, but devil for Rocky.
Rocky is a crazy, hell of a man. His unique and fearless attitude stand him out from others. Entire world knows him as monster. But For people in Kgf, consider him their God. He kill his enemies with style and women with his hot, handsome looks.
Rocky and Adheera work on trust and support with each other, without interfering in each other matters. That's why they were the most feared duo.

KGF
Adheera was getting old, he knew he won't be able rule like before. So he called Rocky, to reveal all his posts, money and everything about KGF. Not like Rocky is unaware, but they don't interfere in each other matters. From now on everything in KGf will be handled by Rocky. People in kgf and near areas were very happy hearing that. They worship Rocky like God. After all he is their saviour.

Adheera was resting on his bed. He eyes at Rocky, "you know where she is, don't you." Rocky looks up at his brother.
"You love her?" Adheera questions again.

"She hates me.
She still think i killed her mother." Rocky said looking into nothingness.

Adheera took out the invitation card and handover to Rocky.
The card reads-

Inayat Khalil cordially invites you to attend the wedding of his loving son Zainul Inayat Khalil with beloved daughter of Rajendra Desai, Miss Reena Desai on 10th of Dec, 1974.

Rocky lits the smoke and than the card. Adheera smirks. "Main toh ja nahi paunga, tu chalaja."

(I won't be able to go, you go and attend.)

Without saying anything, he left the room. Vanaram was ordered to look after KgF in his absence. He is the most loyal man in kgf, keep it safe over years. Kasim chacha, will take care of Adheera's need.

Dubai

"Renyy, look Zain send you this beautiful dress for night out." Pooja shows Reena the dress. It was cute but Reena wasn't interested.
Pooja sighed. She is two years elder than Reena and exactly opposite of her. Reena is stubborn, high attitude kind of girl, Pooja was clam one.

"What part of i don't want to go he didn't understand." Reena was frustrated by all this drama. She didn't want to go with Zain. Hell, she didn't even want to get married in first place. She is forced to do. She stands infront of mirror and saw herself. She looks at the scars on her shoulders and some on her face. She got them when Zain, manhandles her. Everytime she got hurt, she Remembers how he..he... Rocky treats her like queen. In his presence, no one can even eye her let alone touch.

Rajendra Desai knocks and enter their room. "You are not Ready, he is already here." She stares at her father. "What" he behaves like he did nothing wrong. He joined hand with Inayat Khalil against their common enemies, Rocky and Adheera. Zain asked for Reena's hand and Desai agreed, Knowing his daughter love someone else.
"Don't worry sweetheart, we have sent the invitation, he is going to come and die here." Reena know he is talking about Rocky. "Now get ready fast."
Pooja rubs her sister's back, consoling her. Reena felt like choke in.

Zain and Reena were in the club. Zain enjoying with his company while Reena stays at one corner. One of Zain's friend call her to join. She decline him. He still keeps on forcing her. She slaps him hard, when he tried touching her. Zain came there, he pushed his friend aside and told Reena to behave.
"You are going to be my wife. These are my friends so it's better you try joining the company." Zain gritted, close to ears. Reena hold back her tears.
"What are you trying to be scary, if that so, you are not even near, i have seen... scary." She walked out of the club in anger. Zain walks behind her, grabbing her hand he tried pulling her inside, she pushed him hard, stumbling he fell. Zain"s anger rose three fold. "You bitch." He snarled at her, slapping hard on her righ cheek. "I will show you what scary is. Just two days." He left her alone for crying.
She is gather herself and starts walking nowhere. She is mess because of Rocky. Yes, she blames Rocky for her miseries. She met Rocky in Banglore. His very persona attracts him. She likes his craziness and courage. He ask her out, Knowing she is daughter of the man who wants him dead. They do spend some time together in Bangalore, where she was his queen. But then the shootout broke between Rajendra Desai and Rocky, in which her mother became the victim. When she reaches Kgf to ask Rocky, she was thrown out by Andrews, telling her she was a mere bait Rocky used. This broke her. He played with her.
Her father, manipulates her and flew down to Dubai with both daughters.

She wipes her tears, saw a black car stops near her. Two armed men came out and order her sit inside. What a great night to end the day. She did what they say.