5. Monster

Reena and Pooja were sitting along with the Fatima Amma and other ladies. Reena was looking for Rocky. Ever since she woke up, she didn't see him. He went early for some work. She is used to of his morning kiss, she doubt he didn't gave it today or she was in her deep sleep not to feel it. Pooja notice that she isn't talking much but she thought she is not liking it here. But Fatima notice her and smiles. "Don't worry dear, he is going to come back soon." She keeps her hand on Reena's hand. Reena tries hiding her emotions, "what, i am not missing him." Pooja now understand the difference. She is now convinced Reena did love Rocky how much she hides.
By evening, the ladies heard the commotion outside, they all tense and alert. One Kid ran to look outside, he froze at main hall entrance, "Rocky" he looked at him startled. Soon Rocky walks in making everyone's heart racing.

 Soon Rocky walks in making everyone's heart racing

His hair were all messed up like lion's mane. Shirt drenched in blood, Blood ozzing from side of his right eye. He gave a glance before going inside his room, at Reena who heart just skipped a beat. Pooja gulped hard. Whatever she heard from her father about Rocky is true. He is a monster. She looks at her sister, how can she fell for this monster, and how can a ruthless villian love Reena so deeply.

Reena saw Kasim chacha and Vanaram discussing about the the unpleasant event. Kasim chacha informs that, "Rocky has gone to have some word with Shetty in Bombay. Shetty, in his foolishness, opened his mouth way too much." Kasim sighed looking at Reena than at Vanaram. Vanaram gets its something about Reena. The kgf doctor told them he got some injuries and scratches but nothing to worry. Only cut near his eyes was bit deep. He needs to rest well though.

Rocky was in his room resting, eyes closed but not sleep. Shetty did a grave mistake by bringing Reena in his convo.
"Kya Rocky akela aya, teri Rani ko bhi le aata. Usse dekhe gussa kam ho jata aur dil bhi khush ho jata. Ek baar ki khushi toh apne pehle guru ko bhi de sakta hai. Naam bhi kuch bhut Dil chune wala hai na." His laugh at the end make the matter wrost for him. Rocky shot his both legs. Shetty's men attack Rocky. Rocky dogged each an everyone brutally killing them. Shetty regret his decision of calling Rocky here. Rocky drenched in complete blood, though half of it wasn't his. Rocky sat on a chair keeping his legs on the big chair of Shetty. "Rocky, maaf kar de, please, Rocky Bhai... Jaane do mujhe... Bombay pura Tera hai. Please." Shetty plead.
"Jaane deta main tere ko, par tune meri Rani ke bare mein baat ki." With that Rocky closed Shetty's chapter permanently. He now Officially rules Bombay.

(You came alone, why Rocky. Heard you have an amazing queen, you should bring her with you. My anger would have decreased and i would be have so happy seeing her. You worked first under me, that much happiness you can gave your first boss. I heard she had an heart warming name....... Rocky please let me go, spare me..... Entire Bombay is yours... please
........ I would have given you a chance to live, but spoke about my queen.)

Rocky opened his eyes when he sense someone's presence. It's her Reena. She came and settle near him on bed.

Her eyes glued on his blood soaked shirt, lying on corner

"More than half of blood isn't mine." Rocky smiles, keeping his hand on her plam. He was laying shirtless, his bare body with bruises on him. Reena lightly roam her fingers on them. He closed his eyes on his touch.
"Sona" he takes his name with so intense. Shiver ran down her body. He tried sitting up, Reena helps him. He gestures Reena to sit near him, close to him. She make herself comfortable beside him. He pecks her forehead.

"Are you feeling ok?" Reena asked lowly.

"With you, i am always fine." Rocky answered, playing with her hairs.

"You love fights?" She passed his medicine.

"I love you." He lightly pat with finger on her nose. She frowns.
Her eyes on his broad mascular shoulders. "You can see more of me, if you want to sweetheart." Rocky knows Reena want him as much as he need her.

"Hmmm, i saw once, when Zain was excersising in his lawn. He also have a nice body." She looked his face while saying so. She teases him the similar way he was doing some time back.

"Sona, i can understand how much you hate him. The more his name came on your lips, the more i am going to make him suffer before i finally buried him under these mines." He brushes her lips. He bring her closer if possible. He kiss her earlobes, she inetervien her fingers with his. He started showering small but sensuous kiss from side for her neckline till lips. Reena's bust was moving up and down, making her look more sexy. Rocky seductively move his thumbs on her lips before capturing them. Her hand lands automatically on his shoulder, nudging him to go on. But he couldn't as Pooja came inside without knocking to call Reena.

"Reen" she saw the room environment. Rocky and Reena were in each other's embarce and they almost make out. Rocky stare at Pooja like he just found his new enemy. His face, radiating flares. He has his rule to not harm any kid or women. If it was man disturbing his privacy with his queen, he would chop his legs off and pricks his eyes out.
Pooja felt a terror running her veins like she can read Rocky's mind.

"Pooja" Reena called her to know her reason. Though she herself didn't like to compromise her privacy. She will talk to Pooja.

"I came to see you... Both." Pooja answers Reena.

"Malamma, Fatima Amma", Rocky yelled. They rush to his room. "Ghar ke mehmaan ko kahan hona chaiye btaya nahi apne? Malamma, yeh apki zimmedari hai, ki iss kamre mein mere aur meri hone wali biwi ki permission ke bina kisi ke pair na pade." Rocky wears his shirt to see Adheera in his room.

(Malamma, Fatima Amma, didn't you show the guest of the house their place. Malamma, is your duty to make sure that no one other than him and his Reena, should enter the room without their permission.)

Pooja release her breathe, which she forgot to. She move towards Reena. Reena pickup a book avoid looking at her sister.

You forgave him? Pooja asked.

I don't know. May be not. Reena said curtly.

So, why did you let him... Pooja didn't complete but Reena understand her.

Even if I didn't forgive him my whole life, that didn't change the fact that i love him. Reena close the book which she was pretending to read. I have learnt, letting go or distance doesn't mean you love less. Don't worry i know way back, i have fall for a villian.