12. Challenge

Reena knows the entire truth about her so called sister. Pooja's every evil thought about Rocky, Reena is very much aware now. Pooja even throws the challenge that Rocky himself will realise that Reena isn't the worthy one.
Reena laughs hysterically, she is has never doubt on Rocky. He is not a playboy who wants difficult taste and not every damn girl can handle what Rocky really is.
She is can easily throw her out of kgf just like that. Rocky won't even ask once why she is doing that. May be he will ask, but after completing her queen's order. But to rob her sister's disillusion, Reena took up the challenge.
I won't tell Rocky about this, untill the grand Kaali Pooja. So you have time till then. If you successfully make Rocky see how am I not good fit for him, you win. Reena smirks, just be careful dii, your one mistake and Rocky himself will throw you out.

Reena in her room looks bit disturbed. After she accepted the challenge, she is all confident on Rocky but last night, Pooja once again made Reena doubt on herself. In kgf after worshipping, Goddess Kaali for Nine days, on the day it's called for huge celebration. Four days has been passed and no success for Pooja as of now. So she played her game on Reena instead Rocky.
For the First time Reena doubts that what if Rocky really gets fed up of her nagging and stubbornness. She looks all lost with a pout. Pooja was relieved, may be this time her idea might successfully work.

Reena holds Fatima Amma's shoulder, sitting on the stairs outside garden. At some distance, Vanaram, Farman were standing. They saw Rocky coming followed Kasim Chacha having some papers in his hands. He wasn't in his best mood. When Chacha tried showing him the papers, explaining him. Rocky gets even more pissed off.
Reena saw him, her pout turned into smile. Without much thinking she ran his direction. Rocky threw the papers in while shouting. Reena hugs Rocky from behind. Suddenly everything stopped around them.

Reena closed her eyes feeling him with her whole heart

Reena closed her eyes feeling him with her whole heart. Her hands were grasping his coat tightly from front. While became calm. His anger faded away. He realised all over again that how much control her Queen has on him. He removes her hand and turnd with a heart warming smile, Rocky engulfs Reena in his arms.

Others were shying away watching them. Pooja felt like killing Reena right away. She is now getting really bad to get Rocky.

Reena was getting ready for the evening arti with Rocky.

While stepping down the stairs, she didn't notice the oil on it

While stepping down the stairs, she didn't notice the oil on it. Her leg tripped and she fell from stairs.

"Aaaaa" Fatima Amma and Malamma came running to her with Pooja and other ladies.

She was taken to her Room. Her leg has minor swelling and thank God it's not fractured or broke. Still was advised for adviced for complete bedrest for atleast 2 days.

Tchh tch.. take Rest Reena. Don't worry i handle the arti for two days now. Pooja shows fake concern. Reena wouldn't be surprise at all, If she found out it's done purposely by Pooja.
Everyone left leaving Reena in agony, pain and few tears.

At the Arti place everyone is waiting for Rocky to come. Pooja, infact, ready with the thaali. She will now finally take Reena's place. Rocky won't let Reena walk in this situation at all. So she has high chances of getting close to him. Her risk taking of making Reena hurt was finally a fruitful one. Her evil smile telling how happy she is finally getting her 'love story' on track. The next scene made her smile wipe off and giving her known shock.

Rocky was there. But not alone. With Reena. In his arms. Reena was smiling all way while winks at her. The drums stared playing, getting Pooja out of her bubble world. Malamma took the Thaali from Pooja and gave it to her right full owner, Reena. Reena put the tilak on Rocky's forehead. Rocky put her down carefully. Malamma and Fatima Amma came forward to help her stand for the  short time, while Rocky descended up the stairs.
Reena gave an wining smile/ challenge to her sister who is burning in jealously.