13. Closed Chapter

You literally have few days left here, diii. Reena smiles. Every attempt, plan of Pooja has backfire. Also, Rocky has his doubts. He can sense the change in dynamics. If, anytime he got to know that it's Pooja behind Reena's minor fault or what her real motives are, Rocky will make sure she ends really bad.

Yeh sab yahan rakhdo. Dhyaan se rakhna. Fatima instructed others to keep essentials for last grand celebration.
Rocky will be back in few minutes. Pooja took the chance and call Reena down since she can't enter her room.

(Keep it all here. Keep them carefully.)

I am not wrong. Not at all. All my life i tried to be like mumma. The good one unlike you. Never care for anyone. Just did what you like. I deserve a happy life. A worthy partner. Pooja spoke through tears. Nobody can question on that. She has been the daughter that society think how one should be. Putting her parents over her wishes. Well, the other reason for her tears are her failure. Rocky didn't even spare a look at her unless she is with Reena. Yesterday, once they were back in palace, she saw Rocky massaging her leg and Reena giving him dirty looks. No need to tell where it leads to.

Coming back to present, Pooja almost accepted her defeat but evilness grew ten folds more.

You definitely deserve happiness. A perfect life and life partner. Reena said very calmly.

So where am I wrong. Pooja yells.

Because you are snatching what's mine. My life, my love, my kgf. I wouldn't let that happen. ROCKY wouldn't let that happen. Dii, all i can do for you is give your life a better start. For that you need to stop interfering in mine. You are right, your better than me, i am messy, stubborn and imperfect but i am his Queen Reena made herself clear.

But you need to die my my sake. Pooja pushes Reena behind the door. Reena hit her head hard on the door. Pooja hurriedly throws a lit matchstick inside and ran away.

Rocky saw smoke in hallway towards his room. He follows it till the room. He can clearly hear fire cracker bursting inside. He called for Vanaram and told him to break the door before any harm.
The gaurd in third attempt broke it. Half of the room was fire and completely covered with fire smoke. Rocky coughs and with the hands tried removing the smoke. Rocky's eyes caught the attention of white duppata on fire. He tries looking more and then he saw her Reena lying unconscious. He froze for the time being.
Shona...

He went inside without thinking to save her. He discard away the burning the duppata and picked her up in bridal style. He lays her down.
Reena..... Shona.... Open your eyes.
Rocky was worried for her. The doctor came and check and told she is just unconscious and put an bandage on her head. The fire was put down.

Pooja lost her last chance and lands herself in huge trouble because Rocky ordered to find what the hell happened. Of he came to know. Then it's over.