6. Perks of Being Queen

Since Rocky was told to rest a little, he didn't go in the mines today but explained Kasim chacha and Vanaram about the work. He was sitting in the garden area on the chair, kids were engaging him but his always finds her queen time to time. Malamma and other ladies were drying papad (Indian fried dough made of gram or other things.) Reena on stairs was busy reading her novels. After so long an interesting novel got her hooked. Soon the fan stop working. They were informed, there was a powercut. Light will be back soon. Reena twitches her lips. It was a hot day and now power cut.

She side eyes Rocky, Malamma, Rani bna ke rakhunga kehne ki baat hai, mujhe garmi lag rhi hai, hath pankha lao

She side eyes Rocky, Malamma, Rani bna ke rakhunga kehne ki baat hai, mujhe garmi lag rhi hai, hath pankha lao. Malamma and the few ladies there smile under their nose. Reena said it aloud to make Rocky hear, which he did. Rocky calls one of his gaurd and instruct him something. Rocky then wears his sunglasses in style, aye malamma, papad sambhal ke. Malamma first look at Rocky and then at drying papad. She didn't get what he meant. Reena, without showing him, eyes papad, some of them moves or flew. She felt waves of air passing her. She then heard the sound and looks up. A freaking helicopter. Yes, a helicopter was right on head giving her fresh air. She face an proud Rocky and couldn't hold her smile. He not only calls her but shows with her action as well.... She is his queen.

(Malamma, treating like a queen, all these are bluff talking. I am feeling hot. Go get me a hand fan...... Ayeee Malamma, take care of your papad.)

The entire scene was witnessed by Pooja from afar. She keeps on blinking and then she stares at Rocky. Every girl wishes to be a like queen by her man. Pooja is no different. A thought went through her, can he be my king. She looks at feet and then brushes off the thought.

Rocky was sitting beside Adheera, whose health was Detroiting but still his will power of not giving up keeps him alive.
Rocky, mere jate hi woh aayegi. Sab cheene ya tabha karne. Phasna mat. This is the first time ever Rocky heard his brother warning about someone. Woh shareer pe nahi dimag pe vaar karti hai. Uske sath hi ayega teri Reena ka na ho saka dulha, Zainul Inayat Khalil. Rocky nods. He saw Kamal, bringing hot water for Adheera. Kamal's father works for Adheera back then. After his death, Kamal was orphan, having no place to live. He came to Adheera and said he will work like his father. Adheera gave him a new life to live. Now Kamal took responsibility of Adheera in his last days. Kamal is a sweet trustworthy man. But he didn't like Rocky. Reason, Rocky once flirt with the girl he crushes on and she flirts back. This was before Reena came into scene. Kamal befriended Reena later. They are just friends but how can Rocky bare any man other than himself near his beauty.
Rocky sighed, yahin dhyaan Dena, samjhe.

(The time i will be no more, she is going to come. Either she will try to take everything or will ruin everything. Don't get trapped.......... She won't harm you physically but will play mind games. Your Reena's supposed to be husband, Zain is going to come with her only.......... Focus here only.

Dubai

Why are you not telling me your plan if you found one. Desai now has lost the count how many times he asked about the plan for Rocky.

Plan aane mein time hai, wait karein, uncle. Zain said this time very calmly. Or you can leave for banglore to meet your beloved daughters.

Desai thought that Zain is definitely upto something. May be it's his strategy to trap Rocky. He booked his ticket for night only and left for some work.

Zain devilishly smile. Sorry uncle,  Sher ko phasane ke liye ek bakri ko kurban hona hi hoga. He picks up the glass of wine, Cheers.

(There is still some time for plan, please wait...... To trap a lion, a goat has to be sacrifice.)

Kgf

Pooja smacks herself again and again. She couldn't get Rocky thoughts out of his mind.

Pooja, Pooja felt guilty who got caught, when Reena called her. Pooja notice that she has a smile on her face today, and she knows the reason. Rocky. She closes her eyes not again.

Are you ok? Reena ask her.

Yes, i am fine. You tell me. Pooja was all normal again.

Nothing much, actually, jab se aaye hai yahin hai. Let's hit the club today. Reena indeed was happy today.

Ok.

(We are here since we land in banglore.)

Both sisters were getting ready. Reena knew she has to tell Rocky and high chances he is not going to allow her but still she will take that risk.

As expected Rocky didn't want Reena to go because his enemies knows easiest way to hurt Rocky is Reena. Reena remains adamant to go to the club. Rocky agrees with one condition, He is going to come with her. Reena smirk, making him Chuckle. It will be a long night.