3. Hate You

The entire ride till the huge apartment was silent and dark.
Reena steps out and men respectfully escorted her. The servants offer her water, juice and everything. As she sat on the couch, she him stepping down stairs. Rocky.

She gulp hard

She gulp hard. They were seeing eachother almost after six months. Rocky was tricked in similar way as she was. It was Andrews, who did all this with Desai and Khalil. Offcourse, Rocky giving him the slow painful treatment not for planning against him but for using Reena.

He sat infront of her, keeping his leg on the other one.
Did you miss me? He asks, a hint of devilish grin in his eyes.

No Reena replies, stopping her real feelings.

How is your wedding preparation going on? There wasn't a sign of any joke. That's scary now.

I still need pack some stuffs. Mind if you drop me back.  Reena made up the story. She isn't showing the miseries he gave.

Rocky smirks, sure.

Thanks for dropping. I don't think you should come in. Nobody loves you here. She said with much hate.

Don't worry Shona he called her what she hates the most.
She can sense, he is not the same. Not like he was any sane or calm before, but now he was more dangerous. He carries more anger.

Khalil's men took Rocky and Reena inside. She was sent in her Room.
Tumhe pagal bolon ya Himmatwala. Khalil mocks him. They knew Rocky will come here to stop the wedding no matter what.
Kuch bhi bolo, par ladki istemal karke shikaar karne wala, na hi villian hai aur na hi hero. Kutte ki jaise hi marega woh. Rocky spat back.

Khalil enraged, holding a gun he said, "Rocky, pehle socha, tujhe marne ke baad hi apne bete ka nikkah karunga par nahi, itna mazza nahi hai. Ab nikkah bhi sabke samne hoga, aur uski suhagraat bhi. Tu bhi shamil hona, mere bete ke dost bhi-
Rocky empties the entire bullet in Khalil's body. The Gaurds started shivering. No one dared to attack Rocky. He is known as gruesome Monster for reason. He barged inside the Reena's room. She heard the gun shot.

(Should I call you mad or courageous....... You can say anything you like, but i one this Confirmed, the one who use a woman is neither hero nor a villian. He is going to die like a street dog....... I thought i will kill you first and than have my son's wedding but that isn't fun anymore. You are going to see his wedding and than his first night along with other-)

You killed him?

There was a lack of communication, i got angry in process. Rocky shrugs his shoulder.

Rocky circle around her, you are still the same angry kill lady. But anger made you more..... Beautiful.

She snorts, that's the lamest pick up line i have ever heard. Not expected from you.

I know, it was plan A. Rocky smiles a little.

What's plan B? She asked.

To take you hostage.

Zain, Desai and Pooja saw the lifeless body of Khalil, in blood pool. Zain ran up to his father.
Nooo way...

Rocky came out of Room. They got alert. He was grabbing Reena's hand. Her mouth was taped and her hands were tied behind her back. Effortlessly, he took her from there.
Reena, Desai and Pooja called her. Rocky stops and turn around shooting Desai in right shoulder, just a distance from his heart, not killing him. Reena tried reaching her father but Rocky forcefully took her out.
Zain was still grieving over his father death, gave a death stare at Rocky. It's the beginning of a new chapter.

India
KGF

Reena was kept inside the Rocky's Room in kgf palace. Her hate for him grew more and more. First her mother than almost her father. She refused to eat or drink anything.

What the hell man. She marched roaring as Rocky settled in his room. He scratch his head, calm down.

You took me hostage. Her eyes were on fire.

I did. He agrees.

You killed my mother.

I did.

You said you loved me.

I do.
We were played.

She laughs at his statement. Are you really Rocky. He isn't this excusing type. Atleast not the liar one.

Rocky sighed. It's a long story.

Reena folds her hands at her chest. You didn't look for me for almost six months. Nearly kills my dad and my mother is not with me. I have hated you for all this with my every gut. I have time go on.

Rocky tells her how Khalil, Her father and Andrews joined hands for Kgf. They used her as bait for Rocky, than creats misunderstanding. It's her father's planning that killed her mother from Rocky's gun. She heard him all. But now she have second thought, to believe him or not. Her father did want kgf but she refused to believe he used her and her mother for it.

Meanwhile Rocky keep observing her. He knows she has seen much more, she will need some time to recover. He didn't forget to notice the scars and wounds on her face and hands. He cups her face, taking a close look at the fresh mark on her cheek. He steps back.

Show me your scars.

why? She asked after some pause.

He walks close to her, I want to see how many times you needed me and i wasn't there. He whispered.

Doesn't stop me from hating you. Reena isn't going submit that soon.