7. Truth

Rocky sat in the vip lounge while Reena and Pooja were at dance floor. Reena was having shots after shots. While Pooja choose to have some juice. Her eyes found Rocky. The entire club was at his service, Rocky's eyes were on his lady, who stumble a little while hitting the dance floor.

"Can I join?" Pooja asked Rocky going inside the lounge.

Rocky didn't said anything just nods while smoking. His eyes still on Reena and this time Reena looks back at him. Suddenly her moves were more sexier. She was touching herself seductively. She turns showing her back in the backless dress. This is an open invitation for Rocky. His eyes were having feast of her lady's boldness. His hunger for Reena will increase only. He is never letting her go.

She loves to play with fire. Pooja said, to make him realise her presence or break his eye contact is debatable topic.

Rocky passes her a glass of wine, she decline. I don't drink.

Hmm.. good girl.

Pooja smiles. Reena and me are poles apart. You know, nobody in school believe that we are real sisters. She laughs. Reena always have rebel against mumma and me. Even of it's good for her.

Usse pta hai.... Jab log khud se zayda dusro ke bare mein soche toh woh unhe kamzor bnana chahte hai. Aur ek Rani ko kamzor dikhna manzoor nahi.... Jo insaan glati karne ki himmat rakhta hai usse zaya himmat kisi mein nahi. Rocky looks at Pooja. She has no answer. All her life as an elder sister she thought she was teaching Reena, not caring twice, that she is showing her superiority and pulling her down.

(She knows that when people are thinking more about others, they are trying to be their masters and a queen will never bow down infront of anyone. She isn't afraid of making mistakes. Mistakes are proof that she tried and she her own master)

This time when Rocky turns his head at the floor, he was alert. He couldn't see her. He gets out of the lounge to find her. Scanning each corner his stops at a face. It wasn't Reena but her father. Rajendra Desai. His eyes were blood red. He pace up his steps.
"Reena." Rocky calls her. She was hugging her father. She steps towards him but his father grips her elbow.

"Last time we met, it wasn't pleasent one." Desai said.
Rajendra Desai brought some his local goons to fight Rocky.

"Papa we don't need to this. Please. We can talk." Reena request her father. She didn't want to see blood again.

"Reena is right. Please papa." Pooja also arrives at the scene.

"So you turned both my daughters against me." Desai spat.

Not much difficult. If stop using your own family like a pawn, you can also have their support. So keep Reena out of this. Rocky said in calm tone but he was in rage. If Rajendra Desai can use his wife, he can do same with Reena.

By now Reena also understood, it's her father who by any means want more power and Kgf even if it cost his family. Rocky did have gun in his hand that day but it was her father who made her mouth stand at Rocky's point. Tears dwell in her eyes. Her trust was broken. She tried running to Rocky but her father pull her back forcefully, hurting her ankle. She isn't able to stand properly. Rocky flares his nostrils. He looks down and steps back towards his car.

Kya baat hai. Darr lag gya kya. Acha hai life mein thoda Darr hona hi chaiye. Desai mocks.

Correct. Darr hona chaiye. Rocky was standing opening the car door. Woh Darr dil mein hona chahiye. Aur woh dil samne wala ka hona chaiye. He brings his Kalashnikov out, startling every one. Reena took the advantage of his father's attentiveness and successfully free herself running towards Rocky. As soon as Reena was near Rocky, he started firing not giving any chance of his opponents to defend or attack. This time making sure he ends Rajendra Desai. Reena was peeping behind Rocky's back. Her leg was hurting even more. She once again looks at her father for the last time. Her hold on Rocky tighten. Pooja was also shocked at his father's death. But what more hurtful was Rocky and Reena's entangled arms, followed by head kiss.

(Are you scared? There should be little bit of fear in life. Good....... Correct.... There should be fear...... It should be in heart and that heart should belong to the one standing against you.)