11. New Enmity

It has been a week since Rocky-Reena's wedding and that gruesome event. No one thought their one the most precious day will be the blood bath for Rocky.
Like Adheera told Rocky, Zoya didn't kill with weapons but with her mind games. As a revenge for not getting her share of KGf, she planned a slow death for Adheera. He might not see next sun rising. When Rocky came to know about this, He marched towards their direction leaving her Reena in kgf but Zoya already flew to Dubai. Zain thought he can easily take down Rocky once he is out of KGF but his bubble burst and now he is suffering in living hell. One thing is for sure the fight for kgf is very much on.

Reena, was happy that finally she is happy with the man who loves her. But past few days, weren't exactly what she thought. Rocky become super busy in gaurding kgf, buying weapons and spending time with Adheera and finding more about Zoya. Offcourse torchering Zain was his one of the most fav time of days.

This morning as well Reena complaint of the same. Rocky ever since we are married, you are ignoring me. I can't believe you will change like other husband.

And i can't believe you are complaining like routine wife. Rocky smirks. Shona, you know about the tension going on, Adheera needs me more. I don't know when it will be his last day. Just try to understand.

Yes, Reena. How can you think about Romance when someone is dying. You know how your marriage was. And it's not like he is running away. Just wait for everything thing to be normal. How can Pooja let go of such a chance to be good in Rocky's eyes.

This made Reena even more frustrated. Last thing she need right now is a lecture on how to behave from her sister. She didn't hold back and snaps at her. How dare you. Who the hell are you to tell how should I behave infront of my husband. Pooja was taken aback. Rocky and i know what to do and when your nose doesn't belong in my business. And next time remember to knock on the door before coming inside. Astound Pooja looks at Rocky, hoping he will say something for her. But Rocky was busy admiring her pissed off Reena. Pooja leave their room insulted and angered. Rocky hugs Reena calming her down. Shona i promise, i will be back soon and have dinner like we used to do. I sorry. He gave her a peck. As Rocky broke the hug, within milliseconds, she engulfs hin again. This time very tightly.

The sun was all ready to set in few minutes. Reena was waiting for Rocky. He told her he will be early. She started to feel heavy for how she  behave with her sister. She decides to apologise her. But Fatima Amma stops her. She indirectly told Reena to be aware of her sister. But Reena didn't get it, never in her wildest dream she thought her big sister, can be such shallow inside.

Diii she called her sister very slowly. But she wasn't in the room. She stumbles at a box. She tried moving it side, in the process it opened.
Opps.. Reena was about to closed it but she stops. She took a light blue shirt. It's Rocky's. But Here... Must be a mistake by some servant. Reena hold his shirt but then her eyes catch something else. The veil/ Duppata Rocky brought for her on her mehndi day. It has been missing since her wedding. Reena thought she lost it but it's here. 'Why didn't Dii gave me back.' She questions herself. Also it Burnt a little. Suddenly her heart started a race. 

Pooja came out of washroom. She saw Reena with belongings. Pooja become more furious.
She snatched the items from her hands.  Anything left you haven't said.
Reena startled. Dii.

After throwing me out of your room, why are you here. Pooja didn't hide her anger this time.

The change in Pooja did surprise Reena but she is not a saint.
That's Rocky's and it's my gift. Why are they here? Reena folded her hands on her chest.

Pooja stare at her without any answer. By mistake, they are at right place.

Now Reena is getting all the warnings for her.