9. Devi(l) Arrives

Pooja made Reena feel guilty about the night, Still her frustration wasn't any less. It has been months to that incident, but Pooja uses it as a tool. Whenever she saw Rocky and Reena together, she burns up and shows fake loneliness to Reena so she would came and spend time with her. Rocky sometimes get irritated with her rant and even offer to send her to parents. He mocks her but even he wasn't aware of Pooja's true intentions.
Rocky is busy in mines while Reena and Pooja were in Pooja"s room along with Fatima and few other maids.

Fatima Amma, She looks at Reena. Do you think Rocky and I should get married? Reena ask out of blue, giving everyone a blow. While it was happy news for other's it was huge shock for Pooja. What she exclaimed.
It is very good decision. I think you both should. Fatima told her. Reena was smiling.
But why? Everyone looks at Pooja. She control herself looking at others. I mean why so soon. I think you are too young for marriage. Give yourself some more time.
There was no more discussion on that. They left it for Rocky and Reena to decide. But somewhere it scared Pooja. Reena's marriage with Rocky, will fail her plan badly. She hopes that Reena won't talk about it again any soon.

Sarla, one of the maid, sweetly called malamma by everyone was passing Rocky's Room. She stop abruptly. Pooja was inside alone. Rocky and Reena were visiting his mother's grave. Sarla thought what is she doing here by herself. No one is allowed especially behind their back. She noticed her.
Pooja looks at one of the dress of Reena. She took her and threw it on floor. Her eyes fell on the blazer lying on the corner of bed. She slowly moves towards it, smiling. She reached there. Her hands slowly moves on. She hold that blazer and runs her fingers on it, imagining Rocky. She embrace it as if hugging Rocky only. She hugs her pocket. She called it love and for her Reena is unworthy of Rocky's love. She is the one truly dedicated and obedient one.
Sarla saw everything. At first she didn't understand but then she saw her true intentions.

Nobody is allowed here without their permission. Don't you know. Sarla barged in scaring Pooja. She left the coat and tried to be normal for one. Sarla also didn't show that she saw her. Pooja gave a lane reason and left. She needs to warn Reena about Pooja. Her own sister is after her love.

Kasim and others saw the couple returning hand in hand with a bright smile on face. Reena was biting her lips, trying to control herself, not to jump and dance like a monkey, in shyness and happiness.
Vanaram knew Rocky did have some annocement to make.

Everyone, Kal main shaddi kr rha hoon, he looks at Reena, apni Rani ke sath, streching his arms, yahan, mere KGF mein.

(Everyone, i am getting married tomorrow, with my queen, here in my kgf.)

Vanaram nods, with sly smile. Kasim, Fatima and others were really very happy for them. It is going to be a big day not only for Rocky and Reena but for them as well.

Banglore

The plane landed in banglore. Zain and Zoya steps down. They were told about there arrangements of stay along with the information they asked on Rocky and his kgf.

Zoya smirks, without looking at Zain, she said, i guess, need to order some expensive gifts for meeting tomorrow.

Kgf

Pooja couldn't believe her ears. The hate grew ten folds for Reena. Her mind actually stops working. Unfortunately, she can't do anything. She thought Reena will not talk of the marriage after she manipulates her very well. In her thought, Reena is still the greedy and selfish one, for not thinking about her. She couldn't feel the floor under her legs. Sarla, the maid, saw her. She was relaxed that Pooja  no longer be close them. Though she informed Fatima about the incident she saw. They now no need to be worry instead they need to look after all the arrangements for big day.