8. Realisation

Reena sat infront of her mirror in kgf mansion. It's lot for her sink in. It's her father who uses her mother, he now used her and he is dead. She was blank. Didn't know exactly for what she needs to cry.

 Didn't know exactly for what she needs to cry

Thats when she heard his footsteps.
Rocky his name is enough for her to calm her mind. Though it's opposite for others, hearing Rocky's name there is Havoc inside them. Rocky saw her, stands behind her. She stood up and keeps her eyes lock with him through mirror. Rocky know she must be sad and upset after what happened at club. But she was rather calm.

I have lost enough people in my life. Promise me you won't leave me ever. Reena said.

I won't. Even if you, yourself want to leave me, you can't. He answer. I want you, I want you make you feel relax in my arms.

Nothing is sexier than a man who admits he wants you and does anything and everything he can to have and to keep you. Reena really wants to erase all the heavy feelings, Rocky is her escape place. She closed the distance, raise her toes and and tried reach his height. Having his shoulder as the support, she lightly pecks his lips. Rocky's arms automatically found her waist. He slowly took her the bed nearby. That night Rocky did make her feel safe, loved and that she is his queen.

Another Realisation is for Pooja. She looks at the night sky. Mumma, i am the good girl. You told me i will be happy and keep others happy. I am well mannered right. So i deserve more love than Reena. Rocky should love me. She didn't even respect his words, argues with him. Rocky deserve better, he deserves me and i deserve him. Reena has to find someone else.
Pooja closed her eyes and it was Rocky in her mind. She was attracted towards him and called it love. It was love for her. This is no secret that Rocky got the personality and charm along with terror. Pooja didn't believe a rebel like Reena can have such a man in his life who can go any end for her.
Rocky will see i am better than Reena. Pooja said to herself.

Dubai

I want both of them Dead. Zain said thwarting. You have to help. This will make your work easy as well.

Don't you dare teach me my work, lad. I know better. A lady in mid fifties sitting in front of Zain. She has some grey hairs. She was wearing a long gown/suit much similar to burqa. Her head was covered with the stall. I don't care who this Rocky is. He killed Inayat Khalil, it's him who should care. Moreover, i know Kgf is under Adheera till he is alive. This, your Rocky, must be under him only. And i guess it's time to say salam to our old friend. She sips down water very slowly.

And i want Reena. That bitch is so responsible for my abba's death. She can't just get away that easily and so her pet lover. Zain said looking at her. He was confident after all he got the support of Zoya Afraani.

KGf

Reena beta, Suraj sir pe hai. Kitna sona hai abhi. Fatima Amma tried waking up.

Reena still eyes closed yawn and stretched her hands. She turn other side and sleep finding comfy place. Rocky was already in the mines, but he didn't forget the head kiss.
Pooja, ask for Reena's permission to come. Fatima told her to come inside.

She is still asleep. Lazy bum. Pooja smiles at her sister. Fatima also smiles looking at the sister love. Kab se utha rhi hoon. Thodi der main Chandni nashta le ke aayegi abhi. Reena beta bas ab kitni neend. Fatima Amma again stir her. This time Reena was up now. She slothfully got up and used the washroom. The maid who bring breakfast, Fatima Amma and Pooja were looking at her slug walk and night dress. Well her night dress Rocky's t-shirt, which reaches till her upper thighs and two of her buttons were open, giving a fair look of her bust and the cleavage line. The loose shirt was making her more sexy.
Except Pooja, the other ladies were first amazed then laughing under their nose. They were not use to see such open romantic acts. The ladies keep their personal matter that too intimate life till themselves. They were happy for Reena and their king though. Pooja, on other hand, couldn't tolerate seeing this. She didn't want to believe that they were progressing in their relationship. Reena took the juice glass and sat on the sofa with a cushion on her lap.
Ab samaj agaya aaj der kyun hui. The breakfast girl said and ran out of room making others laugh. Reena called her name but she is gone out of room. Fatima Amma, i was tired. My father...... I just want to feel relax.... I am sorry for this. Reena now feel heat on her cheeks. Fatima Amma is mother figure for her. That's why she feel like to little spoilt.

Thik hai..... Rocky bhaiya pass the bas. Par gussa wahi honge tumhe aise sabke samne dekh ke. Fatima understand her situation. She needs some support, precisely Rocky's.

Uske gusse main nahi darti. Reena said with attitude and sass, which is a true fact.

Hmmm....sab pata. Nashta kar ke tyaar ho jao. Niche baithkar apni nayi kitaben dekh lena. Reena nods listening to Fatima aama.

(Reena dear, get up now. The sun is on head....... Telling her get up but look at her, breakfast will be here any minute. Reena dear, comeon now, how much you want to sleep........ That's why she wasn't getting up early...... It's ok we understand.... Bhaiya is there for you, but it's him only who don't like you walking like this...... I am not afraid of him...... Hmmm i know, your new books you order are here check them once you get ready.)

Pooja couldn't understand why she is getting so much of love from everyone even when she isn't following any moral code. She cool her frustration down and went near her.
Reena it's not good to be just like this infront of elders. You are being shameless. Reena roll her eyes, she was hearing her good girl rant from Pooja and her mother since her teenage. It was another big sister rant for her. And did you make out the very night our father got killed. I got how messed up you were.... Even me too... I was also shocked and upset, so should I also sleep with..... Pooja didn't complete. She didn't want Reena to know about her mind and heart as of now. She wanted to make her feel guilt for having a night with Rocky.
Reena it's only us now. We have to care for each other. Atleast you have Rocky... Think about me. She was sad but didn't tell the real reason. Reena hugs her back soothing her back. She actually feel she should be with her sister she also got betrayed by father and loss was same for her.