4. My Queen

Reena steps out of washroom after Bath. She saw that there were several maid and some male servants, setting the room up.

Kya ho rha hai yeh sab.

She remembers Fatima Amma. Bhaiya ne kaha hai ab se Raja ke sath Rani bhi rahegi. Yeh apke kapde, bhaiya apko inn bahut pasand karte. Apko kuch aur chaiye toh bta Dena.

She looks at the traditional dresses. Iss sab ki koi zarurat nahi thi. Main itna nahi rukne wali. Kahan hai tumhare bhaiya.

(What is going on....... Bhaiya told us to rearrange the room, since you are going to live here as well. He likes you in these clothes more. If you need anything else, just tell us............ I don't even need all these. Not like i am going to stay here for long. Where is your brother?)

Vanaram was torchering the hell out of Andrews. Yes, Rocky kept him alive. How can he kill the one who tried messing up with his queen. Not only that, he planned an attack on Adheera, but didn't succeed. He is going to give him slow merciless death.
He sat right infront of Andrews, who is begging to end his sufferings. There is no part of his body which wasn't broken and bleeding. Only lucky among them was Inayat Khalil, who died fast.
Rocky heard some foot steps.
He also heard the voice, when Gaurds tried stopping her. Reena enter inside the jail. Her legs froze looking at Andrews.
Shona, you shouldn't have come here. You need anything.

I need to go back and have wedding done. She smiles politely.

Rocky twitches his lips. Your supposed to be husband, lost his father, poor soul, he looks up in the sky, keeping his hand on his heart, he is not in state to get married. Once he is, i will send him to his father. He sounds all serious.

Rocky signals Kasim chacha to take her out. She was getting irritated. He was getting on her nervers. She stomps her feet.
Believe me, he is way past hell. The monster is bigger in him. She turn to chacha. And the only time I saw him in peace, is when he saw you. Would it have been anyone else who mentioned your dubai wedding, Rocky would burnt him alive.

Dubai
What have i done to get such idiot daughters. One loves the monster and other one cares too much. Zain heard his rant. Desai was pacing restless having cast on his shoulder. Pooja left for banglore.
Zain hums. He looks at Desai and said, i want to know everything about KGF and Rocky. Unlike Pooja, we need plan, a better one. I want both, Rocky and Reena. He throws the chess piece in his hand.

KGF

Pooja, Reena was surprised looking her sister in kgf. How is papa? Is he ok? Did he gave you permission? She asked her getting impatient.

Reena, Let me speak. Yes, papa is fine. I came here just by writing a letter. He wouldn't allow me, you know that. Pooja answer her questions. They hug each other.
They were comforting each other when Rocky emerges from the Adheera's room. He saw the guest. He went near Reena and side hugs her. You didn't tell me about the visitor.
She tried pushing him but he didn't move an inch. She rolls her eyes back. Pooja was scared of Rocky. It's second time she is meeting him.
Hello she said timidly.
Hello, Rocky points finger at her, good girl.
Malamma, neeche guest house ready krva do. Sona, i will be back soon, mines mein thoda kaam hai. Take care.

Bhad main jao. Her low tone audible to him. He chuckles. He kiss her cheeks making her more pissed.

(Malamma, get the guest room ready. Sona, i will be back soon, some work in mines. Take care...... Go to hell.)

Reena and Pooja were in the room alloted to Pooja. She looks at the scene visible from her window, the half view of KGF Houses and two, three towers of mines, smoke coming out of chimneys.
Tell me one thing sis, why do all these bad boys are after you.

Reena keep her lips glued.

Who do you like more? Rocky or Zain? Pooja asked.

Reena stares at her sister. She never liked Zain, not for a day. But her anger and ego wouldn't let her take Rocky's name.

Answer your sister, who do you like? Rocky stood infront of Desai sisters.

No one. She replies him.

Ohh, who do you like? He again asked.

No one! 

Who do you like?
Pooja felt like she did a big mistake.

Reena rubs her forehead irritated with him asking again and again, how many times you are going to ask that.

As many time as it takes for you to say my name. Rocky brushes her hairs.
Pooja change glances from Reena to Rocky. She can feel the depth of his words. Reena walks out the room and Rocky follows her. Pooja's eyes were glued to them.

Reena grabs his collor as soon as they are alone. Samjhte kya apne ko tum.
Rocky's one hand was in his pocket other supporting her back. I know you are upset with me. But you need to understand i am not leaving you, ever.

(What do you think of yourself)

Her figure looks extremely small infront of him. She closes more distance. I have heard this line from you before. Hard to believe again.  She turns her back, standing a bit far now. She pulled up her top and turns. Her upper half naked body. Her skin look smooth in just a piece of cloth covering her glory. But what catches Rocky's attention were the dark blue and brown marks.
She didn't tell him earlier about the scars but now she is going to.
See, it's all because of you. Because you left me. You were not there with me. There is no difference between you and Zain, because you both don't care about me. He wants me for his lust, to show off his friends. She marched towards him. Why do you want me? Mujhe tinke ki taraha kgf se nikal diya jab tumse milne ayi thi, kuch nahi kar sakti thi, par tum toh bhut powerful ho na, tum kyun nahi aaye, sawal karne hi aajate. Bacha lete uss janwar ke chune se. She cried hysterically. Rocky choose remain silent and let her heart out. But it was getting difficult for him to control his anger. Andrews last day for sure. And Zain need to count his days. Zain once tried forcing himself on me, he almost see me like this. She felt ashamed while telling him. Couldn't see his eyes. Did you still love me?

He hover his coat on her, pulling her for tight hug. I am sorry, but i promise he will cry, he will beg for his death but i won't give him that easy. He messed my queen, he is going to pay hard. No matter what, Sona, I love you. You are mine. She hides herself in his chest. Rocky keep on comforting her till he heard her low sobbing fading away.
Their moment was broke by Fatima's call for dinner. She told Rocky to wait for her on table, she will join soon. Reena really felt relax after opening to him. No matter how much she hides, she still love him. May be more this time.