10. The Big Day

Rocky Bhai, someone wants to meet- Rocky looks up at person.

Not today. Send them back.

Bhai... wohhh... They want to see Adheera. Messanger said again

She is here. Adheera smirks.

Kgf is about to witness Rocky- Reena marriage. The uninvited guest grace the occasion. Rocky called them inside the palace.

Zoya kept her face straight, devoid of any expressions but Zain made his anger obvious. To add fuel, the the wedding preparation made him even more mad. Zoya warned him not to do any stupidity.
They were escorted to dinning area, where they were served with water, juice and some snacks. Their eyes rose up, to see a beard man, with hairs like a lion's mane walking towards them.

Welcome to my kgf. Rocky pressing on My.

Adheera? Zoya questions him.

Resting. He is older brother. I am younger. Rocky. He introduce himself.

Congratulations. Zoya gave the present to him along with bouquet.

Hmm, Rocky shake his head accepting her wishes.

Rocky, i was thinki- Reena stops in track watching Zain and some lady she doesn't know. It was her day. Her happiest day. She doesn't want any tension for today. Not like she scared of Zain for Rocky. She has complete trust and idea that Rocky is going give Zain a blood bath. It's just she didn't want it today.

Rocky turns her head and saw his Reena staring at Zain. A little bit scared may be.

Shona, he brought her out of trance. I will be there soon. Just sending off the company. Reena nods at him and left.

It was becoming hard for Zain to control still he didn't want rush. He want both of them to die a slow painful death. Rocky till now have doubt about the lad with Zoya but after this he knows That he is the bastard who touch her Reena.

I want to see Adheera, now. Zoya no longer beat the bush around.

Kamal, make sure old friend is comfortable inside. He didn't let anyone meet Adheera just like that but it was Adheera's order for him to let the woman come and meet him.

They must have lot to catch on. Rocky stated looking at Zain once Zoya is gone. We also have to talk, don't you think.

No... But i need to have some chit chat with Reena. Where can I find her. Zain said having no idea he might not be alive till the time his master come back.

With the king.... Rocky points at himself. Should I call you stupid or Dumb enough to ask about my lady to me. I don't want my wedding day to be your last.

How can you marry her? She is my fiance. We are engaged. Zain spat back, normally.

Now you will see me marrying her. Rocky can never run out of comebacks.

Zain was now noticing how huge kgf is. He now fully understand why everyone is behind it. And then his eyes moves to the owner beside him, Rocky, the man who killed his father.

Bhaiya.... Vo Bula rhi hai apko. Fatima told him.

(She is calling you.)

As Rocky stepped inside the room, Reena bombs him with his questions.

What is he doing here? Why are you taking with him? How can he come here without your permission? Rocky-

Why are you tense on our wedding day? Relax sona. He came because his time is over. He looks at his watch shaking his head up and down.

Banglore

Why did you rush me here? Zain shouts at Zoya.

The already irritated woman, became more pissed off. Don't try this tone with me. If you can't keep a girl under control, it's not my fault. I have more serious problem here. She was pacing left and right. Adheera gave up his entire responsibilities to that Rocky and and Rocky didn't work partnership. That means he is the sole owner of the kgf. Arghhh.....no..... Ok let's finish it off.
She looks at Zain. Get ready for the wedding.

Kgf

Flowers were raining on Rocky and Reena as the were officially married. KGf was smiling. The kids were dancing in their weird style, making Rocky and Reena chuckle. Blessings were showing on them.
Pooja was having a different turmoil inside. Whenever she looks at Rocky, she was crying from inside. For her, it's her love. Switching to Reena, she was raged. She snatched Rocky from her. The time she came to know that Zain is here, she thought of sending Reena with him. But it was too late.

Congratulations Rocky looks at the same guest again.

I got your congratulations in the afternoon. Why now again. He basically asking what they are here for again.

Adheera told me about KGF. So-

Kal ana. Abhi shaddi hui hai. Thoda break pr hoon. Rocky cut Zoya off. She was facing such a man in her life for the first time.

(Come back tomorrow. I just got married i am on a break.)

We won't be meeting tomorrow. But it's ok. Whenever you feel time is right. Can I say my last bye to Adheera. Zoya said all smiling.