Chapter 27 - Jace

Jace

I keep the lights out. I have to. Because if not, if I see Loni's face right now while I'm thrusting inside her, listening to those sweet little moans, I might fall in love. I really could.

Anytime I've slept with someone, all I've thought about was the sex. How I felt during it. And like a typical jackass, all I cared about was myself. Not her. But, Loni, all I want to do is please this girl.

I rock my hips fast.

"Go slow."

I slow down. Using my thumb, I rub her clit.

"That's it. Just like that," she moans.

I don't change a thing. No matter how much I want to. No matter how much it's killing me not to come right now, I control myself. For her.

I wait for her to reach her climax. Her wet pussy clenches around my dick and I come instantly into the condom I slipped on. But she's still moaning, riding out her orgasm, begging me to continue.

So, I do.

As much as I want to fall over onto the bed, lay on my back, and wallow in the amazingness that is sex with Loni Davis, I don't. I don't stop until she tells me to.

When she's done, she lets out a sigh and the cutest laugh.

I fall next to her and onto my back. My dick is still twitching and I could definitely go for a round two. But before I can even suggest that, she stands up.

"This was... fun," she forces out, standing awkwardly in front of the bed, folding her arms over her tits which were just in my mouth a minute ago. God, I want to taste them again.

I prop myself up on my elbows. "Are you leaving?" I ask without even thinking.

She nods. "Yeah. I should go."

"You can stay If you want."

She bends down and picks up her shirt from off my floor. "No strings, remember?" She pulls the shirt over her head and I mentally curse, wanting her to still be on full display for my eyes only.

"Spending the night doesn't have to be a string."

"Spending the night always makes things complicated."

Damn, she's right. Anytime I accidentally spent the night with some girl, she always woke up expecting me to make her breakfast, take her out, or declare my love for her during one of my baseball games. Yeah, some of them were crazy.

"You're right," I say, even though I'm tempted to still beg her to stay.

She walks towards my door.

"Wait," I blurt out.

She turns to look at me.

"There's a party on Saturday. My buddy Duke rented this Airbnb on the beach for the weekend. You should come."

"Jace—"

I stand up from the bed. "It's not a date. It's no strings at all. I'm not even asking you to go with me. It's just a party. Free booze. Good music. If I happen to run into you there, that's great. If you're horny for me that night, even better." She rolls her eyes at that. "We don't need to hang out if you don't want to. But if you do go... That'd be cool."

She purses her lips and nods. "I'll think about it." She opens my door. "Thanks for the sex."

I laugh. "You're welcome."

There's a long pause and she doesn't move. She's staring at me through those big green eyes, which I can still see through the darkness of the apartment.

"Should we kiss? Shake hands?"

"Goodnight Jace."